Status
Not open for further replies.

Selavi

Name: Selavi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:220712371
Warning staff member: Activa Alpha
Why your warning should be reverted:
Evidence (if any): No
Notes: Some guy was following me that I'm a snitch so I pulled my gun out and done my Advert "OI FUCK OFF (Warning 1/2/3). Active bring me into a sit with the guy that I killed. He told me that I need to wait 3 second. I told him that the 3second rule is not in the rules. I made another sit he took me to a sit. I told him that the 3 seconds rule is not in the rules. When I talked he tried to scream over my words like crazy. Then he just took me to the spawn with no actual ending of this situation. + I got warned

Last edited:

ActiveAlpha

Hello, So about the warn 1/2/3 thing it's pretty unrealistic for you to warn someone to back off and not actually give them a chance to back of, Hense hey you give 3 seconds in between each warn as it's pretty unrealistic and you did not give at least 3 seconds in between which is why I warned you. I didn't scream over you and you got warned once. At the end when I took you back to spawn I did not get a response from you when I was talking you so then I took you to spawn as I thought you went ask or some,thing like that.

Selavi

I was trying to speak to you that the rule is not in the rules. I don’t need to give him 3 seconds and I did not spam the bind either. As I said the guy was following me If he would stop following I wouldnt warn him. I would understand that if Im standing on one place but if I’m still moving around and he is still following me I don’t understand the 3 second rule here

ActiveAlpha

I was trying to speak to you that the rule is not in the rules. I don’t need to give him 3 seconds and I did not spam the bind either. As I said the guy was following me If he would stop following I wouldnt warn him. I would understand that if Im standing on one place but if I’m still moving around and he is still following me I don’t understand the 3 second rule here
First of I never said you spammed your key bind.
And about the 3 second rule, Even if the person is following you, you still need to give them a chance to respond as it is unfair

Selavi

I know you did not said that.

I just said that I didn’t spam the button because in the sit it did sound like I was spamming the keyboard. (I felt you said it like that)

actually when I tried to talk ro you you we’re still jumping in my sentence and didn’t let me speak

ActiveAlpha

I was talking then you started talking. You also had the chance to speak when I was taking you back to spawn and before that but you stayed silent.

Selavi

I think this discussion is still repeating... I think we should end this.

parks

Discord & Forums Assistant
It's a five second rule Alpha has agreed for your warn to be removed ask a admin+ in game to remove it ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom