Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ban App. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Chunky/Zelo
SteamID64:
Date of ban issue: 2 days ago
Member of staff: Celtric
Ban reason (screenshot):1630187663229.png
Why should we unban you? Because I Don't think it's right banning someone who is a hobo that is allowed to build in the street, So what happened was I was building as a hobo with my friend and an admin was telling me to stop and I was confused cuz I know you can build as a hobo it was not in the road or anything it was on the side walk minding my own business and yh he just banned me but before my ban I wish I could show you but my internet cut out and it got extended for 5 days just don't think it's right how I got treated. I get there was a lot of minges but i was just minding my own business.. apparently i was doing Minge but all was doing was building
Thanks.

Im just going to say that exact same thing as i said to your friend, i had to kick and gag you guys multiple times and i didn't see any improvement you just kept carrying on minging and a higher ranking staff member advised me to ban you. Also with the building on the street you were placing down props so your friends could sit on them whilst you lift them up messing around.

Denied
Your ban is a sufficient period, and you should be unbanned soon. Next time please try and improve your behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom