Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

?Shipments?

Yeah today was my first day on the server and I saw that there nothink like "inventory pickup" (typical for DarkRP server).

So my question is HOW CAN I SAVE WEAPONS, i saw that gundealer have a shipments to sell so how can you take a shipment
and use it more than 1 time with out and leving the rest???????

you can’t save guns you need to buy each time and you can also buy guns from an npc

Huhmmm, go on Garry's mod and you will see this is PoliceRP not DarkRP. Pointless saving weapons, as you lose them when you die, also if you spawned with a gun youd be breaking a server rule, having a gun on a civilian job that isn't a pistol, however a weapon you can have permanently is a knife.

Huhmmm, go on Garry's mod and you will see this is PoliceRP not DarkRP. Pointless saving weapons, as you lose them when you die, also if you spawned with a gun youd be breaking a server rule, having a gun on a civilian job that isn't a pistol, however a weapon you can have permanently is a knife.
Wait so why you can even buy shipments?

fzn

Wait so why you can even buy shipments?
Yes you can, main purpose of shipments however is for gun dealers to either buy in bulk in order to make more profit, or for a gun dealer to sell mass shipments to a gang or a base with a lot of people.

Top Bottom