Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Shitty reason for a ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:MissClick
SteamID:76561199180745148
Date of ban issue: Feb 25
Member of staff: park on duty
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?: if a staff member can take simple criticism why evan become staff if people are allowed to go around and say the "R slur" and im not able to call a staff member a "Bitch why become staff i can handle if someone calls me a bitch why can't yall handel that his and admin on a gmod and you can't handle being called fat 1708871109319.png

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
You were cop baiting then you got kicked, then you re joined made a sit asking why I explained why you were kicked to which you were still unhappy with and wanted an apology which I told you that it was not going to happen. After this you say "take me to the car dealer now thanks" which I replied, "No" then you called me a bitch. You got a warning for it after I moved you away with my physgun you then called me a bitch again. Nobody called anyone fat so I am not sure where you got that from.

You were cop baiting then you got kicked, then you re joined made a sit asking why I explained why you were kicked to which you were still unhappy with and wanted an apology which I told you that it was not going to happen. After this you say "take me to the car dealer now thanks" which I replied, "No" then you called me a bitch. You got a warning for it after I moved you away with my physgun you then called me a bitch again. Nobody called anyone fat so I am not sure where you got that from.
Forgot to remove the fat part
But still if yiu can't handle people criticizing you and being called a swear word on a gmod rp server is very pathetic not gonna lie you're job is to handle people in a conflict and stop them from arguing if someone calls you a bitch you need to man up and not ban him and i never called you a bitch second time when you were phys gunning me away mate

You're an admin on a gmod gmod server you gonna need to man up to this things an dnot get insulted for every bad word someone is gonna tell you if you're allowed to go around and tell people to off them self or going around and call someone the r slur thats quite pathetic

Denied - Please refrain from disrespecting any staff member, even if u believe they should “man up”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom