Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Sincere Apology for Attempted Ban Evasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: SpiralJ93
SteamID: 76561199438018223
Date of ban issue: /12/2023 I forgot the exact date
Member of staff: Godlez
Ban reason (screenshot): I attached the picture
Why should we unban you?:

I want to express my sincere apologies for my recent attempt to ban evade on the server. I recognize that my actions were inappropriate and violated the rules and guidelines set forth by the community. In hindsight, I understand the negative impact it can have on the overall server environment, as well as the trust and camaraderie among its members.

I want to assure the server administrators and the community that I deeply regret my actions and take full responsibility for them. This incident has served as a wake-up call, prompting me to reflect on the importance of respecting the rules and the efforts made by the community to maintain a positive and inclusive atmosphere. I am committed to learning from this mistake, and I promise to adhere to the server's guidelines moving forward. I understand the importance of fair play and a healthy community, and I am dedicated to being a positive and contributing member henceforth. Thank you for your understanding, and I hope to rebuild the trust that was broken by my actions

Attachments

• 1705151087086.png
    1705151087086.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom