Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Skateboard's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? : Skateboard
1.2 How old are you? : 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? : Yep
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? : 2+ Years, Since 2021 or 2020 I think
1.5 Are you fluent in English? : Yep
1.6 What is your SteamID? : STEAM_0:1:506231155
1.7 What is your Discord? : Naski#3385
1.8 References (if any)? : N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM is random death match, killing another player with no reasoning, rp or anything else.
Example 1: A thief buys a gun from sewers. He goes to the police station and shoots a PCSO to death.

Example 2: A civilian is standing outside RS mansion, at a distance from their base. An RS soldier leaves the mansion and stabs him to death.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR is new life rule, meaning on death you shall not take part in any situations that took place in your previous life, or not interact with anything from your previous life for 5 minutes.
Example 1: An NCA Inspector, and 2 other officers are raiding a drug base. The suspect inside is a drug dealer armed with a pistol. The Inspector, is killed along with the other 2 officers. The Inspector returns to the drug base immediately by spawning near it, enters the base and kills the drug dealer.
Example 2: A gun dealer is being arrest by a Police Sergeant for selling firearms. The police officer is killed being counter arrested by the gun dealers ally. The sergeant returns to the scene he originally died in and continues to arrest the gun dealer.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is when you must comply when outnumbered by other players with no weapons in your possession and are being threatened with a firearm or you are armed but outnumbered by individuals with firearms. If you have your firearm out before being outnumbered, fearRP does not apply.
Example 1: A suited citizen is being kidnapped by 5 RS members with firearms pulled on the suited man. The suited citizen pulls out his five seven and starts shooting back at the RS members.
Example 2: 4 SCO19 Officers have a suspect at gun point for robbing the bank. The suspect starts running to attempt to evade the arrest, despite outnumbered by firearms.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is discrimination/prejudice against somebody gay, or part of that criteria in any way.
Example 1: A police inspector is refusing to train a cadet because he said he is gay.
Example 2: A thief is killed by armed police while robbing the bank. While dead, he starts screaming and calling the police faggots.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is discrimination/prejudice against ethnicity groups, skin colours etc.
Example 1: A player starts spamming in /ooc chat that he hates black people because of their skin and also spams the nword.
Example 2: A taxi driver is killed by a thief because he is brown.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

The two sides would be taken to an appropriate area to sort the situation out, and here is how I would resolve:

I would start by correcting Joe that he did advert carjack once I had checked chat logs he has. William would be warned though for committing crimes against NHS (stealing the ambulance), and I would make sure he understands for next time and refreshing him on the rules.
Both the players would be returned to a suitable location.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would pause the RP at PD raid because it is now a staff sit.
I would take the two sides to an appropriate area to conduct this sit, here is how I would resolve:

I would check if William adverted PD raid. Since he adverted PD raid, and if Joe was in a close distance to PD or inside, I would end the sit since William had every right to kill Joe.
I would then continue the PD raid RP, Or Return both the players to a different suitable location.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring both to a good spot to do the sit, and this is how I would resolve:

I would check if William adverted his raid. Since he did not, he would be warned for FTA but also be warned for NLR since he returned to the scene after being killed by Joe and killing him.
Joe built his base on the sidewalk not as a hobo, which is not a base area so he would be warned.
I would make William repay Joe the money he earned from selling Joe's drugs.
Both the players would be returned to a suitable location.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring the two to an appropriate spot to conduct the sit. I would hear both sides of the story. Here is how I would further punish:

Joe would be banned since the PD meeting makes there be no major crimes allowed, since bombing is a major crime, Joe broke the no major crime advert by William for his PD meeting, making the bombing invalid. So he would be banned for Mass RDM since he killed 10 people in his bombing. Mass RDM is where you kill 4+ players without reasoning.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I will have enthusiasm with my job and will be able to communicate well with professionalism and feel my strengths will make me a good staff member to further help this community.
I have played this server for plenty of time and think my experience will make me a good fit for the job.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Ask higher-up rank staff for help.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
On FiveM I do, but not GMOD. Similar thing I guess.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Professionalism and maturity.
Patience in situations
Positive mindset

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Can't think of much, but things could annoy me at times.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
Passionate and dedicated to volunteer as staff and help out as staff to help the server out and stop constant rule breaking.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
Nope

Have you received any help when creating this application?
Nope
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes

Last edited:
+1 have spent some time in SCO with skateboard and I don't have a bad thing to say about him, Application looks good.

Good luck on the application

-1 Not as active ingame and after recent events I dont feel you would be fit for the staff team at this moment in time.

A little toxic, doesn't have good knowledge with the rules and recent events don't prove to me that you will be a good staff member.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
-1 Quite immature, personally I don't think you should be trusted to be staff member since you edit the PD roster and typed a lot of n words, but you might have changed since then and you have made a good staff app but I doubt you have really changed all that much.

-1 Quite immature, personally I don't think you should be trusted to be staff member since you edit the PD roster and typed a lot of n words, but you might have changed since then and you have made a good staff app but I doubt you have really changed all that much.
Fair enough, but I believe I have changed and wanted to put that behind and I had a fresh start after relaunch

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Please improve your reputation amongst the community then re apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom