Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Skyline staff abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff:Sky1ine
Member(s) of staff's rank: jr admin
Date of Incident: 24/4/12
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: There was a tryout at KFC, I owned the doors, I waited for it to be over and went back. he then froze me, let them carjack me, and force sold my doors
Evidence on the incident: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/26QJYbELHQqCVX/d1337cYxiGcH?invite=cr-MSw0azksMTY0MjE0Njgs

Heres evidence that the tryout was indeed finished when he did this: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/26QKX8Zk0a9DJ9/d1337BLI4fMY?invite=cr-MSwzc3ksMTY0MjE0Njgs

Sky1ine

Staff Supervisor
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Management
Staff Member
Hi,

Firstly, You were removed from the Terrorist Tryout as you randomly killed someone also doing the tryout and then edited a clip to make it seem that they asked you to kill them.

After you were warned for this you returned to the tryout and bought the doors and reported the terrorists for doing the tryout in your base, even though they were in it before you bought the doors. I told you that you couldn't interrupt the tryout and returned you.

You then went straight back to the tryout and locked the doors when the tryout was still ongoing, It was not finished like I explained to you. I told you about this and sold the doors to stop you from doing it, then you joined my discord channel and started screaming at me about how your car got carjacked during the sit (which is out of my control as I was speaking to you) and started calling me retarded and autistic. I then moved you out of the channel.

Hi,

Firstly, You were removed from the Terrorist Tryout as you randomly killed someone also doing the tryout and then edited a clip to make it seem that they asked you to kill them.

After you were warned for this you returned to the tryout and bought the doors and reported the terrorists for doing the tryout in your base, even though they were in it before you bought the doors. I told you that you couldn't interrupt the tryout and returned you.

You then went straight back to the tryout and locked the doors when the tryout was still ongoing, It was not finished like I explained to you. I told you about this and sold the doors to stop you from doing it, then you joined my discord channel and started screaming at me about how your car got carjacked during the sit (which is out of my control as I was speaking to you) and started calling me retarded and autistic. I then moved you out of the channel.
Making up lies, when the clip shows otherwise, not a good look pal

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Denied
This has been Denied due to you had already been told by a member of staff to stop interrupting the tryout by buying the doors and locking them in, you carried on and kept repeating the same offence the staff member acted accordingly and issued you the correct punishments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom