Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied josh application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name josh
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1 month
1.5 Are you fluent in English yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:571176720
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM means killing someons for not a good reason eg walking down the street and you just shoot someone, or shooting a person who is not armed

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:NLR means you are givien a new life,eg You cannot return to you previous life area, cannot have the same friends, same job

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: fearRP means feeling the fear in a scary situation eg somone is pointing a gun at your heard, you role play scared, and not dismiss it, or a gang of people are going to beat you up, you must play like its real, and not just stroll by them without fear

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:this is abuse against a person who is homesexual, name calling, or reference to someones sexuality

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:eek:ffencencive words againsta persons skin colour or race, name calling, racial behavoiur

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would say to william, you did the right thing for / advert carjack, but you are not allowed to steal NHS vechile. as joe for video evidence

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?Joe have you got video evidence of william killing, and ask if joe was a police officer at the time ? if william PD raidat the time and he killed you and you werw a police officer, it is ok

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? joe is not allowed to build on the side walk, have to advert to raid a base, william is then commiting FearRP, by returning back to his previous life and \RDM, so i would give him a warning for that

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? joe is supposed to do /advert PD raid, instead he did mass RDM I would give him a ban

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?Because im dyslexic but determind to do well as a admin

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?call another admin to help me

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?no

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:Im not biased, willing to help people, work as a team player

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:my dyslexia, my autsium, cannot always find the right words

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?because i want to help people in the gaming community, i really want to be a member of the team

Have you received any help when creating this application? yes with spelling as im dyslexic
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?yes

+1, Starting to regain activity, but one thing is your time played is wrong, it's at leave 3 1/2 months, as you trained me on PD and I joined 3 months ago!

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:NLR means you are givien a new life,eg You cannot return to you previous life area, cannot have the same friends, same job
so when i die as police i have to switch jobs?

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? joe is supposed to do /advert PD raid, instead he did mass RDM I would give him a ban
so aslong as I advert PD Raid i can kill everyone in the meeting
- support
app not very detailed
gets angry easily
argues a lot
doesn't seem to know the rules

Last edited:
-1 you have no braincells, wait nvm im not gonna waste my time listing all the other dumb shit you do because your profile picture already explains it to everyone

Attachments

• 1624829562336.png
    1624829562336.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom