Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied says anticheat ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunno why, maybe i had my windows/xbox overlay on and some overclocking software

fzn

Please fill out the required form found here so that we can help you with your request

Kyop
banned today
reason of ban unknown, i played earlier today no problem.
i should be unbanned because it's been me and my boys goto server for some time now. i was just about to become police.

i am. i shoudnt be, it says "Bsecure anticheat" anytime i try join

Hi,

I have encountered this issue before, I have found a few methods to stop this happening, it normally happens just after restart and you keep trying to connect when the server is booting or if your connection to the server is poor while trying to connect.
For this issue, I have found that if you stop trying to connect for a while or reboot your modem/router to then try to reconnect after a short period (20 minutes), as this is an automatic kick, I would also try rebooting your steam service too.

Many thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom