Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted speedy rdm report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: speedy/hyper (whatever that person is called)
Member(s) of staff's rank: admin
Date of Incident:30/11-23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: i find him trespassing in pd and i ask him to put his hands up, he tells me he was glitched and stuck in jail for 10 minutes. said that an officer had let him go, i asked for the name of the officer and as i was group chatting to that officer to see if story checked out. im knifed to death for no reason, he wasn't under arrest just stopped to ask some questions for trespassing in pd. so i don't know why he can just kill me when im not doing anything threatening.
Evidence on the incident:

link streamable clip (press here)

Last edited:

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Hello thank you for making the report, though i am sorry but the kill was legit, a auto hit was made on you. though i wasn't lying about being let go the name i gave was in fact a bluff as the officer who let me, ````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````i had just killed a fellow officer down stairs and finally found you AKA my hit target. you took my surprise as i wasn't expecting you to walk out the door when you did and when you pulled out the tazer i knew it was only a matter of time before my bluff was called so while i learned you was typing i took that as an opituinity to kill you and get the upper hand before you cook taze me and arrest me for attempted murder/Trespassing.

Wouldn't it just be so much easier if you just told me it was a hit when I asked you in ooc "rdm?" instead of all this? you gave an entirely different reason for killing me in ooc aswell, smth like "uhh defo rdm when you are threatening to arrest me" can't remember but it was something along the lines of that. maybe just say it was a hit to me when im dead there instead of "kiss that bitch". ( if only it showd you when ever you are killing by a hitman with a hit >: / )

Last edited:

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Wouldn't it just be so much easier if you just told me it was a hit when I asked you in ooc "rdm?" instead of all this? you gave an entirely different reason for killing me in ooc aswell, smth like "uhh defo rdm when you are threatening to arrest me" can't remember but it was something along the lines of that. maybe just say it was a hit to me when im dead there instead of "kiss that bitch". ( if only it showd you when ever you are killing by a hitman with a hit >: / )
In all fairness I don't remember saying anything in chat about its not RDM when trying to arrest me if I did say that my apologise I must of not read things correctly though I do remember saying it wasn't RDM in VC i must of of just convinced myself I had also Said it was a hit before I walked in to the PD. normally I do clear it up by telling the said person it was a hit, though obviously it was clear i didn't. sorry for wasting your time.

Azz

Accepted.

This report will be Accepted along with you other report. Speedy's story doesn't necessarily match up so he will be spoken to and punished appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom