Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted speedy report rdm again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: speedy
Member(s) of staff's rank: admin
Date of Incident: 01/12-23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: im assisting a bp raid as rs marksmen sniping cops as they arrive, lharris has grabbed the bags and left way before speedy arrived. i enter bp to grab armor and hp after a hefty shootout and as soon as i step outside im killed by speedy who was countering the bp raid that was already over. (we all had left cause no monetary gain i went back for armor and get killed.)
Evidence on the incident:
speedy rdm press here

Last edited:

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Thank you for making yet another Report,
As you have clearly stated in your own report i had made a counter which you had acknowledged, you even pointed out that you was at the scene of the Crime to which i had countered. you made no effort to advert a claim the raid was over in any shape or way, nor was there any sign or clear give away that the raid wasn't still going on.

even in your clip to which you have given it clearly shows myself arriving at BP with you leaving the place of the raid, meaning i was still in for rights to KOS you since there was still a chance for monetary gain, It wasn't until i killed you and your buddy who assisted you i was to then see the vault was on a cooldown meaning the gains i got from you was the level 2 Gov key card you dropped.

Also i only shot you meaning that Lharris was the one who started the 2nd conflict due to same gang/job defence rules meaning the moment he damaged me i was then put in damager from him and had KOS rights on that man also meaning i was committing Self-defence from him not acting on RDM.

From the time of the advert counter i made and your raid i was in the rightful 30 seconds to which the server states, the PVP that we encountered with each other was within 2 minutes of the adverts also so it wasnt as if i had waited 5 minutes or loger to then claim the rewards.

Last edited:
i or even harris didnt have to advert the crime was over. i was leaving with no bags it had been loads of time since the initial advert, just grabbing armor. legit anyone could have gone in to grab armor and you would just shoot them cause you were countering a concluded bp raid? the raid was over and bp had been abandoned cause no monetary gain for neither of us. its just one person inside no guns out exiting cordially, and you kill him as he leaves because you claim he is monetary gain in the raid as he drops money on death. (which i don't do neither does lharris cause the perk safe pockets. with that logic you could kill anyone cause you can just take their organs and sell them.) a pd raid couldn't go on forever cause you want to kill cops for their keycards and pocket change would it, apply common sense and the monetary gain would probably be the money bags or dropped guns. 2mins is plenty to finish a bp raid

Last edited:

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
i or even harris didnt have to advert the crime was over. i was leaving with no bags it had been loads of time since the initial advert, just grabbing armor. legit anyone could have gone in to grab armor and you would just shoot them cause you were countering a concluded bp raid? the raid was over and bp had been abandoned cause no monetary gain for neither of us. its just one person inside no guns out exiting cordially, and you kill him as he leaves because you claim he is monetary gain in the raid as he drops money on death. (which i don't do neither does lharris cause the perk safe pockets. with that logic you could kill anyone cause you can just take their organs and sell them.) a pd raid couldn't go on forever cause you want to kill cops for their keycards and pocket change would it
Again to which has been stated in the last Comment i had made, from the time of the counter to our Gun fight there had only been 2 minutes, which i would beg to disagree is "loads" of time to which had passed. From the moment our Gun fight had started to it ending you had only just Left the BP to which end you was still on the KOS grounds, there was no way i could know if you would or wouldn't drop cash due to the perk sadly that isn't something that's made public to players to which im sure you know.

Again would apply to Mr Lharris there is no way i could know he would or would not drop any cash, but further more my fight was not with him, it was with you but due to Mr Lharris shooting me and trying to kill me i had the right to Fight back and kill him due to self-defence meaning that no matter the outcome of our fight due to him trying to kill me it did not matter if there was a "monetary gain" of cash it was a matter of life or death again meaning it was not RDM to which you claim it is or was.

As for a PD raid im not sure on what grounds this would apply since this was a BP raid, and if this was in fact a PD raid me arriving 2 minutes after the counter was called i would still have the right to counter all of you and ensure with my own eyes that the locker was either on or off cooldown, depending on the outcome i would have plenty of monetary gain of either the drops your party would leave behind or the Money and Key cards that the PD would drop to which i could then claim and sell on to players to ensure i walk away with some type of income.

I'd also like to point out in any PD raid what monetary gain would you get from killing random people who walk in that are not apart of the situation but you kill for the simple fact they are just in the area/ lobby to which we all know happens and im sure has been the case with yourself.

Though any more back and forth would be pointless, both party's have said their Sides, this is and will be a matter of a member of management to decide on the outcome of this Report that you have made once again i'd like to thank you for making a report to ensure RiverSide rules and staff are always kept to high standards.

Azz

Accepted.

This report will be Accepted along with you other report.

This report is a little less concerning, I cannot see the adverts and the timings; there isn't a rule stating how long you have to complete a raid.

Speedy cannot see that there is no monetary gain left and again there's no time limits to raids. However Speedy will be reminded in future to keep all raids fair and be reminded that he must be clearer with his adverts and timings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom