Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Pablo's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Pablo Santos
1.2 How old are you? 18
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Almost 2 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:129766842
1.7 References (if any)? Junior Admin Celtric, Senior Moderator Bugzzy and Junior Admin Stazi

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is a action, when a player kills another player without a proper RP reason.
Example 1: Player A is minding his own business, doing nothing, when Player B kills Player A for no reason.
Example 2:
Player A is in his base, Player B breaks into his house without adverting "Raid" and kills Player A.
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is enacted, when you died in a situation and you return or you use information from your previous life. In other words, you can't use information from previous life and you can't go back to the same situation. NLR ends aftee 5 minutes or if the situation is over.
Example 1: Player A killed Player B, who was police, in the PD raid. Player B returns to PD raid right after being killed.
Example 2: Player A mugged Player B, but he failed to drop the required amount in 10 seconds, so Player A kills him. Player B then reports Player A to police for having a gun.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP applies to someone, if atleast 2 people with weapons are pointing their guns at you. When you are under FearRP, you need to follow their every command.
Example 1: Player A and Player B have kidnapped Player C at gun point, Player C proceeds to run away from the hostage takers, breaking FearRP.
Example 2: Player A and
Player B are mugging Player C at gun point, Player C proceeds to pull out a gun and return fire towards A and B.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: homophobia is insulting someone, who is known to be, for example gay, saying homophobic slurs to him.
Example 1: Player A, who is gay, gets called a fa**ot by Player B.
Example 2: Player B keeps killing Player A, because Player B said that He is gay.
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is saying racist slurs to people of different races.
Example 1: Player A, who is black, gets called a n word by Player B.
Example 2: Player A, who is hispanic, is told to go back to mexico by Player B.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring them both to a staff sit and listen to both sides of the story. I would then explain to William that it is against the rules to steal a NHS vehicle and if he has received any previous warnings for stealing a NHS vehicle, I would also warn him for it. If this was William's first offense, I would verbally warn him. I wouldn't warn him for FTA, because you aren't supposed to steal NHS vehicles in the first place.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring them both to a sit and check advert logs and damage logs. I would then listen to both sides of the story. If William didn't advert PD raid, I would ban him for MRDM. If William did advert PD raid and Joe was inside the PD during the raid, then I would let William go, as Joe entered a KOS zone.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring both of them to a sit and listen to both sides of the story, I would ask for any evidence if it is possible to provide some and check necessary logs. Due to Joe being a drug dealer, he is not allowed to build on the streets, I would tell him he is not allowed to build on the sidewalk, because only Hobos can. I would warn William for FTA and NLR, since he failed to advert raid and he did return to the same situation right after dying, I would also warn him for RDM. I would warn Joe for Building on the streets if the build was huge and obstructing the street, if it was small and it was his first offense, I would verbally warn him. I would ask for William to compensate all of the money he received for selling the drugs, since he didn't advert the raid.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Joe to a sit and tell him what he did wrong and check for prior warnings, since the meeting hadn't started yet, I would give him a verbal warning IF it was his first offense. If there have been prior offenses for interrupting a meeting, I would warn him again.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have had previous staff experiances in other games. When I am not too busy with school, I am pretty active on the server and I am quite aware of the rules. Due to my timezone difference, I could be on the server earlier when there aren't any staff on, allowing me to enforce the server for the time being until more staff come on the server and can assist me. I want every player of the server to have a fun experiance without someone ruining it, so I hope that I will be accepted into the staff team.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask experianced staff for help or consult the staff handbook if there is one.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I was a staff for Zarp TTT server about 2 years ago. I have been staff in other games however.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1) Fast learner
2) Mature and overall friendly
3) Non-biased decision making

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1) Activity might get low sometimes because of school and other activities
2) I sometimes might not be able to use my mic
3) Sometimes I could be interrupted IRL, so it could affect my performance if I am in a sit at the moment.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to be staff, because this is a fun server and I think I would be a good addition to the team. I want to punish the rule-breakers that ruin the RP experiances for others and I could contribute more towards dealing with the rule-breakers, explaining what they did wrong, how they could improve and more.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

If you give me -1, please tell me how I can improve :)

Last edited:
+1 One of the mandem, good fella.

Commonly known as Skengman in-game

Police Trainee Superintendent

SCO19 PPVT
Terrorist Captain (Gun Dealer, Jihad)
National Health Service Consultant
National Crime Agency Inspector
London Mafia Caporegime (Medic, Gun Dealer)
Finest Deputy Prime Minister

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom