Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted discord ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: sauce
Discord-ID: sauce#9753
Ban reason: Doxxing
Ban date: 16/6/21
Why should we unban you?:
I'm honestly very sorry about leaking the old picture of Harry's face, I did delete a few seconds after so a limited number of people saw it. I know what I did was wrong at the time I didn't have any pre-meditated malicious intent behind it at the time. A while has passed since then and I haven't engaged in Riverside for a long time but I've recently came back and steered away from my actions of mass mingery and essentially want a fresh start, but this can't be done without your help and forgiveness.

Harry, I know I shouldn't of done it and I hope you can empathise and show some mercy with this apology, I also hope we can start fresh with each other and be on good terms.

I accept your apology, however you should understand that your actions in certain instances have consequences. On the circumstance, you should fullwell know that these types of actions are serious and can lead to these measures taking place. I am happy for whatever decision to be made, however if this is accepted you must watch your behaviour on the discords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom