Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Splashys Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Splashy
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Im not sure but alot more than 2 weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:448771852
1.7 References (if any)? Nah

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM= Random Death Match Killing someone without a valid RP reason.
Example 1: Player 1 goes to Player 2 and Kills him for being afk thats rdm.
Example 2: Player 1 calls Player 2 a Idiot Player 2 kills him for it That is rdm

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR=New Life Rule When you are killed you are not allowed to go back to the area or situation you were killed in you must wait 5 minutes until you can go back.
Example 1: Player 1 is killed while raiding. Player 1 has not gained anything from the raid. So he immediately goes back killed the person that killed him and takes money from his printers thats breaking nlr because he has went back after he has died.
Example 2: Player 1 has Mugged and killed Player 2 for not meeting his demands. Player 2 Has gone back and shot him for it this is breaking nlr.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP=When you are outnumbered and have to fear for your life or if your life is in danger.
Example 1= Player 1 Pulls up in a car with player 3 and 4. Player 1, 3 and 4 kidnapp player 2 and have him under 3 gunpoints player 2 proceeds to pull out a gun and shoot player 1 and player 3 and 4 kill him player 2 pulling out a gun when he has 3 guns pointed at him results in breaking fearRP
Example 2= A sco car pulls up on player 1 . 3 sco officers pull a gun on player 1 demanding his hands up player 1 does not want to be arrested to pulls a gun and starts to shoot sco that is also breaking fearRP.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia=dislike or prejudice of against homosexual people.
Example 1=Player 1 finds out Player 2 is gay. Player 1 goes up to player 2 and calls him the f-slur for being gay. That is Homophobia.
Example 2=Player 1 tells Player 2 to commit suicide because he is gay.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism=Discrimination to people from different cultures,countries,religions or someones skin colour.
Example 1=Player 1 Calls player 2 a n***er because he is black
Example 2= Player 1 kicks player 2 off pd because he found out he was muslim.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would take them both to a sit and check if william adverted carjack then let joe know that he did then let william know u are not allowed to commit crimes towards the nhs i would check his warns and see if he has any for stealing nhs vehicles and if not give him a verbal warning but if so ask joe if he wants him warned and if he does i would do so. If he did it again after the cerbal warning i would warn him.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I take them both to a rooftop and listen to joes side of the story then i would listen to williams i would ask Joe if he had any recording and if so i would watch and assess it.Then i would Check logs to see if William adverted and see where joe died if joe was not in pd or was not a police officer i would ask if he wants william warned if he says yes i will do so.
Then i would check logs to see where the other 6 people were killed if not in pd i would ban him for 5 weeks for mrdm. If william didnt advert i would ban him fir MRDM and FTA.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would take them into a sit and listen to each others side of the story then i would check logs to see if willian adverted if not i would warn him for FTA then see if he went back and check logs to see if he immediately went back and killed Joe. If he did I would Warn him for NLR and RDM.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would take joe into a sit and ask if he saw the advert and if he says yes but doesnt carre i would ban him for MRDM if he didnt i would warn him and let him go and tell him to not do it again.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Because i think i could be a great addition to staff and Would be a great help cleaning our community a bit.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would contact another staff member preferably a higher up as they have more experience.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I don't have school anymore so im on often
I'm a nice guy
Im a good team player

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I will have to go back to school in september so from then i will only be on from like 4-8 or 9
I got football sometime on the weekdays.
Will be out sometimes on the weekend but will still be on.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to Clean the community and inspire people to become staff and shape up the community to introduce new people to our server and convince people to play on our server.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last edited:
+1 would be a good fit for staff but by no life rule I assume you mean new life rule?

I mean you have a brother on the staff on the staff team
to me that seems like a disaster waiting to happen

+1 Very kind and great team worker from my experiences with him in game. Very active and a good fit for staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom