Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Spoon staff reprot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Spoon/Seamen Demon
Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator
Date of Incident: 10/5/2023
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:
I was enjoying my day playing around, when my loud, disruptive mic was being a nuisance to spoon, so he gagged me. When I used text chat to tell him that I fixed it ( Checked using settings ) he proceeds to mute me. I then make a sit about me being ungagged and unmuted.. no reply. then I send another one and then both are claimed by Matthew. I then tell him using textscreens that I'm gagged and muted and that it would be a pleasure if he could ungag me, spoon sees this and proceeds to warn me for "prop missuse"

I'm going to proceed and give you the same story as my ban appeal it is down below.

I was driving a BMW 530d touring ( Insanely fast car ) and I was drifting around corners and all of a sudden the game freezes and I'm presented with a crash and am flung Infront of the PD garage door. ( I was drop dead laughing ). I then wanted to get out of the active situation that was happening, so I decided to go forward, then try to reverse. I accidentally run over a dead body and I tell the medic who's about to revive him that he's double tapped. I then get pulled out of my car while I was trying to exit the situation. Spoon tells me I'm being banned for MassVDM, Doesn't let me tell my side of the story.
Evidence on the incident: I have no evidence, But Matthew was there.

Hello Gman. Personally I have no problem what so ever with you. That does not mean I will be biased. You were originally using a voice changer and received a mute. After being unmuted you were reported for prop misuse because you built on the streets as SAS So I gave you a warn. You was then reported for something else. I can not remember at this time, but your mic was so extremely loud. It was different to last time. I assumed this was a voice changer as you were the same person with 2 different voices. You then made a text screen saying something along the lines of "please unmute and ungag me". I had no problem with the sign but what made me give you the warn was the fact you phys gunned it and started throwing at me, other sod and players. This was prop misuse / text screen misuse. After maybe 5 minutes I decided to come to spawn and I watched you reverse into a group of people on the street. I thought it was an accident but you then reversed turned around and rammed into them killing 3 people. When dragging you to a sit I unmuted you and your mic was better. I then said I have watched you VDM and I checked logs. I told you that you will be receiving a ban and to this you said and I quote " go kill yourself you bastard". So I gave you the ban for VDM. -spoon-

Azz

Hello, Do you have any evidence of the sits or how anything panned out?

Azz

The staff member has been removed from the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom