Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Squidward, Player harrasment, abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: squidward
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:439503707
Date of Incident: Since i joined.
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Squidward has ever since i joined harrased and abused me, called me names and followed me around looking for any possible way to kill me, mug, kidnap, and when i switch to PD or any job he raids it, but the most annoying part is he always calls me and to qoute " Shut the fuck up you autistic kid nobody loves you, fuck off bitch your bad, Kill yourself nobody loves you BITCH.
he always tried to kill me, annoy me and when he kills me just go all out saying stuff like ( YOUR SO SHIT, haha your my bitch, kill yourself your so shit bitch. ) I've played for 40 minutes today as hopes to return to riverside and i died about 7 times to him even though i never go close to him, i tried to mug him one time but the rest he just kept following and harrasing me, HE also tried to run at me then warning me with adverts to go away, this always happened to me and i wanna stand up now.
Evidence on the incident: 1634828826649.png1634828804221.png1634828815810.png1634828709288.png1634828791249.png

those screenshots are from 3 months ago why are you reporting it? i will tell you why because today i mugged you and killed you lmaooo and you kept following me and moaning me stop acting like the victim you started it and said im rping as your mother to me

oh and those evidence you provided from discord chat logs those were 3 months old and already dealt with it lol why dont you post the clip of you following me and moaning lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom