Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert J

Name: Robert J
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:459446890
Date & Time Of Incident: 25/01/2020 approx. 13:30

Member Of Staff Name: Vyzlozz
Rank Of Staff Member: Admin

Explanation: Well Jarris was bought into an admin sit, and it seems to be quite biased as I am sure that Jarris mentioned the situation and I think it was not fair. I later reported the same person for breaking the same rule again and it seems like he was not being fair until I mentioned that he had video evidence, and did not want to bring someone else to the sit to show more proof that he broke the rule before and did not get punished. My friend now has sent the proof to Vyzlozz and he replied "Thank you :)" and I don't think it has been dealt with properly. In the sit, the person that I reported kept on disrespecting me and Vyzlozz did not do anything to do it.

It also showed that the 2 may have been friends.

Evidence:
Possible biased proof:
Mass Disrespect proof that was not dealt with:
Witnesses: Jarris & Generic

Vzyloz

Administrator
This is the exact same report that Jarris has posted so I will be giving you the exact same response:

In the first video I wasn’t being bias I punished the guy you reported as I saw the video evidence. In the second video I was tabbed out looking at the video evidence for the FTA report.. you then asked if I was going to do anything about what he said and I mentioned I was tabbed out and didn’t hear it so could I please see some proof. You then started screaming that you are going to staff report me and never showed me this second video in the sit or I could of done something about it...

Robert J

You tabbed right back in as he said it, when he started mentioning "go suck mummys milk" or something like that you were moving about. And maybe rather than tabbing out you should update your Garry's Mod settings under audio and uncheck "Silence the audio when the game is running in the background". So this never happens again, this would of been an easy resolve as I thought you were in-game at the time as you were moving about, but obviously I must be seeing things.

Maroni

Staff Manager
He did end up getting punished. The second video should have been shown to the staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom