Status
Not open for further replies.

DON james

Name: DON james
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:455601129
Date & Time Of Incident: yesterday 3 pm

Member Of Staff Name: sigma
Rank Of Staff Member: moderator

Explanation: this man was camping out side the lean seller waiting for someone to sell lean and then arrest and shoot them without advert and made 2 people on your server leave because it was so annoying and he camera abused to see over my base walls to see what i had to make a warrant they also keep asking if i have a building permit witch is not in the game and when i went to make a PSD about them they would leave the game he was doing this with his friend KILO

Evidence: not vidio evidence but artic and lewis saw it all
Witnesses: DON frank , artic , lewis

Maroni

Staff Manager
Hello, I'm going to wait till I get some different sides of the story for this one. Rest assured I'm aware of this and working on it.

ArticWolf

(James,Frank,lewis Group 1)
(Kilo,Sigma Group 2)

So from what I saw as SOD cloaked, It was like 1-2 am and the people on the server was me James, Sigma, Kilo, Lewis, and Frank,
James, Lewis, Frank were all basing together outside the lean dealer area and Sigma and Kilo were SCO19.
James, Lewis, Frank was just minding their our business trying to build a base and the sco19 "were patrolling the area" they were basing, and no one had any video evidence at first about the argument so I decided to cloak over Their base while they were minding their own business every time Kilo, Sigma went past their base they would always pull up and try to create an RP situation while they were building and the SCO19 knew they were building since It was just one prop they were standing on while trying to build it, When they passed they would make an RP situation but after the 2nd time of getting a sit from then, I reminded them they needed a building sign, they did have one when they started building but i think they accidently removed it and placed it back up. (Before i started watching them) I asked sigma and Kilo to stop interrupting them and to leave them alone since they were getting irritated about being bothered while they were building. G2 was walking inside their base, during this time for no reason and when i asked them the reason they said something along of the lines of "we're PD we can search his base" while he had a building sign up and when i asked them to leave. They carried on doing this until, I uncloaked and stay with them inside their base and after multiple warnings, they finally left them alone so they could carry on building. And sigma let this all happen and as another staff member on the server, he should have explained to kilo that he couldn't just keep interrupting someone while they are building and he was in the wrong but the fact that sigma let this happen in front of him and condoned this. So in my eyes, he wasn't doing his job as a staff member on the staff on the server even off duty he should know what is acceptable.

Sigma Eta

Right so me and kilo had just come out of PD and turned down onto beach, we saw one of them with a suspicious crate so we detained them, we found out it was lean and arrested them. Then we came back to impound their cars and saw them do it again, and again, and again. So no we weren’t camping, we were doing a patrol and saw them, also, who ever is taking this report please message me as I have a full recording of what happened. also we kept making rp with them because they were the only people on the server at the time, if we hadent made rp with them, me and kilo would have had legit nothing to do. also with the thing about them building, they had no sign up and wehn they did they had put it up while we were still ingaged in rp with them. and we didnt leave to avoid a psd, we left because nobody on the server wanted to rp, u hust wanted to farm out cash from drugs.

btw arctic you cant comment on this as a staff member because you were basing with them at the start and helping them out and rping with them (on duty) throughout the entire thing

Last edited:

Maroni

Staff Manager
You could make a PSD with their steamids. Sigma seems to be reasonable reason for mainly trying to role-play with you guys, which you stated yourself with building permit. I don't believe Sigma was in the wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom