Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted DrCrippled Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Kade E.
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 6 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yeah
1.6 What is your SteamID? (STEAM_0:0:468133556)

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
1.when a player kills you with no incentive in a game of Role Play.

2.John walks up to someone and kills them without an explicit reason.

3.Kai sees a nice car so and sees the owner go to get in it and kills them without an explicit reason.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
New Life Rule, means that you cant return to the place you died at.

John gets killed at the bank after trying to raid it. He can not come back for 5m. That's NRL

Kai gets bombed and after he comes back to the place where he died and starts to speak to the person that killed him. That's NRL.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is when a character is threatened with a weapon or a tazer. When threatened by a weapon your character is to obey the armed person

John has 5 officers around him and then john pulls a gun and starts shotting at them.

Kai has just come out of spawn and then has 3 terrorists with ak 47s at him he has a knife on him he pulls it out and stabs them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is where a person discriminates against someone because of their Sexuality.

a. John opens up about being gay in discord. Kai begins to message him and starts using homophobic slurs.

b. John is applying to be a gun dealer, but due to being a homosexual is rejected even though he was the best choice to fill that role.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
racism is where a person discriminates against someone because of their skin colour.

John is building a base, and Kai comes up to him and starts using rasic slurs.

John is applying to be a staff, but due to being black is rejected even though he was the best choice to fill that role.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring them both into a set area, I would ask William why he has stealing an NHS vehicle as you are not allowed to steal an NHS vehicle which is stated in the rules.

I would ask Joe for proof of this.

If Joe did have proof of this, I would warn Willaim for stealing an NHS vehicle and then return both parties to where they had been previously.

If Joe didn't have any sufficient evidence, I would check logs and if nothing relevant in logs, I would warn William next time if he is stealing, not to steal NHS vehicles and also advise Joe not to waste time.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring them to the respected area, I would ask Joe why he has reported William and to provide evidence of this and tell Joe that if he was in PD when he announced PD raid he could kill him.

If Joe wasn't in PD, I would tell Joe that there is nothing we can do, but in the future if someone adverts PD raid then to leave.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring them both to the respected area. I would ask Joe firstly, why he was building on the sidewalk.

I would ask William why he has failed to advert a raid and further enquire as to why he is breaking NLR.

I would ask Joe if he had evidence. If Joe did have evidence, I would warn William of failure to advert and NLR.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would get them both in a sit and tell them that the meeting is starting in 5 minutes and that Joe should not have bombed and killed 10 people as you would have been aware of Williams advert. I would ask Joe not to do this again and if he were to re-offend this would incur a warning.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I am readily available and will be an active member of the community. I'm always there to help and provide support. I'm an open person who is easy to talk to. I'm very active on discord to help with support tickets.

I'm fair and unbiased, I avoid taking sides and strive to get the best result out of the situation for all parties.

I'm trustworthy and pride myself on being honest and am always open to learn new things.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I would consult the staff handbook if available. I would also seek advise from an Admin and escalate through the correct procedure.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

Yes I have been staffing for a long period of time in police rp and dark rp servers. I have good experience in using logs.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help our staff:

1. Willing to learn
  2. Supportive
  3. Invested

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

1. Mild dyslexia
  2. Lack of self-confidence
  3. Always wanted to get the best outcome, which may not be possible in all cases.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to be a staff member to help the community and ensure rules are being followed in game and that anybody who is having problems can reach out to me for support and assistance. I have seen a lot of people feeling frustrated that there isn't any staff on and I would like to be a member to help remedy this.

I would also like to be a staff member to help further my knowledge and also to meet new people.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes

Neutral, Not a detailed app but is a mature person should be given a chance for staff

pat

Discord Manager
Neutral, not very detailed but from my experiences with you, you should be given a chance.

You should be give given a chance from my interactions with you you are a kind person and would make a good fit for staff, Plus one. However your application is not the best

Sky1ine

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Your application lacks some detail but overall you are a nice person, +1

This guy didnt even fuckign reply to my response after i construvtily criticised it

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Accepted, we'll give you a go. DM Nano on Discord to arrange your staff interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom