Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior

Name:Junior
SteamID:
Date & Time Of Incident:12/01/2020 13:34

Member Of Staff Name:vzylozz
Rank Of Staff Member:Jr-Admin

Explanation:Kicked for not listening to staff however he never actually told me anything . I belive this could be due to my base however my base breaks 0 rules so I don't know why I would get told off for this

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/TwBkPYumra8

Witnesses:
Jack carlone
Adolf
Tj army
Flame
sigma

I would like it if Maroni didn't take this as in this video it states he is going to deny it anyway
there for I would like a staff member that isn't going to deny it straight away
https://youtu.be/IGt39DI97s8

Adolf Gutenberg

Senior-Moderator
Yeah I think it was cause of your base, if it was then it shouldn't of happened as your base broke 0 rules. He was kicked for not listening to staff but he was not told anything by the staff member. after he was kicked vzylozz said it was because of a mega base and multiple people agreed that his base wasn't a mega-base and he was falsly kicked

Vzyloz

Administrator
Right, so the main reason you were kicked was for not listening to staff. He was told multiple times by @NanoMan05 & @TJ ARMY for having a megabase (Whole of the punnings car park and inside punnings). No other staff member would kick you cause they know you have a reputation of making silly staff reports and couldn’t be bothered with the hassle of this. I was speaking to the staff in staff chat and watched you ignore both their requests to remove the base.. So I kicked you myself cause I’m not bothered about having a staff report against me when I know what I did was 100% valid... You think you were kicked for the megabase but you were kicked for not listening to staff when asked multiple times! I have a picture of the megabase too so the SMT can decide upon themselves whether this is a megabase or not. Either way, my kick was 100% valid. In the video, I was supposed to say Staff Supervisor, not Staff Manager as I was speaking to him in discord and he also confirmed my kick was 100% valid! I’m sure Maroni can speak to Nano about this and confirm I did nothing wrong making this staff report void.

Liam Townsley

I was actaully a witness to this.
mega base (Whole of punnings car park and inside punnings)
This isn't a mega base?
1578840620485.png
Punnings warehouse is one base, the car park is within the boundaries of the base.

Vzyloz

Administrator
Liam, please don’t get involved in something that doesn’t involve you. As my reply clearly states he was kicked for not listening to staff! I will let SMT decide if it’s a mega base or not but either way that wasn’t the reason for his kick so I don’t understand why people are trying to use the mega base as an excuse for Junior ignoring staff requests

Vzyloz

Administrator
TJ and Nano asked you several times (Which I witnessed) . They just didn’t want to kick you themselves cause they knew you’d make a staff report on them just like you usually do when things don’t go your way. I stepped up and said “ I will kick him for you guys I’m not bothered about the staff report that he’s gonna make cause I’ve got a valid reason to kick him” (Not listening to staff)

Junior

Ok so Tj asked if I would delite it and I asked him what rule is it breaking I believe he replied with non(something along them lines) so therefor I didn't have to remove it

Junior

calaper look through the video I use it all the time for big ish bases

Junior

Vzylozz it wasn't a command given by tj inside the video it states would you mind removing this I said I would cause it's not breaking any rules at that point I had no response so I didn't do anything as I though he left

Maroni

Staff Manager
Denied - Nano had told you about this beforehand and yet you've built it before after management telling you it's not allowed. Here you have it from me the base is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom