Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted RDM in a sit appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Name: Jon
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:204519116
Date of warning issue: 12/05/21
Member of staff:Jackie
Warning reason (screenshot): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824328041886515284/842773280405454858/Screenshot_1117.png
Why should we remove the warning?: I I even explained in the sit i accidently shot a guy who was infront of him with a shotgun killing him but he was more worried about me slighty injuring him so instead of revivng the person i accidently killed he just warns me and completely ignores me when i ask him about it in ooc he ignores me he goes on SOD for a straight 5 minutes and when i call a sit he types in OOC "Cya going for dinner" he could of easily just revived the person i accidently killed but he just didn't care and return himself.

As I told you I'm not concerned about you hurting me in the sits. There has been other times in other sits where you have also decided to kill someone where you use the same excuse. But no more. Still yes I could have spawned him and so blah blah blah. If you are trying to make a sit at least put the actual reason for it that just "Jackie"

Jon

As I told you I'm not concerned about you hurting me in the sits. There has been other times in other sits where you have also decided to kill someone where you use the same excuse. But no more. Still yes I could have spawned him and so blah blah blah. If you are trying to make a sit at least put the actual reason for it that just "Jackie"
"There has been other times in other sits where you have also decided to kill someone where you use the same excuse" when?

Jon

ramble

"There has been other times in other sits where you have also decided to kill someone where you use the same excuse" when?
Jewish Kev's friend in your so-called owned building where you killed him

Jon

"Still yes I could have spawned him and so blah blah blah." then why didn't you?

Jon

Don't remember his name but I banned him for NITRP but his ban appeal got kinda accepted for a LTAP instead. Just accept the warning there's not a way for you to get it accepted
Don't remember doing that but okay.

So did you ever attempt to stop after you had shot him when he walked into your line of fire?
And why would you even need to test your recoil within a sit?

Jon

So did you ever attempt to stop after you had shot him when he walked into your line of fire?
And why would you even need to test your recoil within a sit?
Yes i did but he was shot previously before the sit so his HP was already low at that time, i don't really know i just like testing recoil whenever i want and it was my mistake to test it in a staff sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom