Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied staff aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
LM SOILDER ALEX
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
2-4 months.
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:536938503
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RANDOM DEATCH MATH killing for no reason example 1: tommy kills jimmy out of nowhere without any reason and thought it would be funny.) that is rdm example 2 a sas has kidnapped you, somebody has bought you and set you free and then you kill them that is also rdm

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
new life rule basically when your reborn and you cant go back to the same place for 5 mins example 1: pd officer gets killed during a band raid and goes back staright away. example 2 a theif has just failed to rob pd armoury and got killed the theif goes back with a lockpick and does it again

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear Role play most servers that use this it is against the rules to pull out a weapon or attempt to run away when your character has a gun aimed at them example 1: gun dealer has a ak 47 and is only allowed to have a pistol and must be lisenced the gun dealer gets stopped the PO in this case the gun dealer gets weaponed searched and the gun dealer takes out his weapon the PO takes his weapon out because the gun dealer, the gun dealer is afraid to die and runs for it. example 2: john was taking his weapon out and back and a police officer sees this john gets in his car and drives away the PO luckily rams him and his car explodes the po takes out his weapon since john shot and adverted "missclick" the po doesnt see it and shoots back john is scared to die and goes into the bush and hides.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: when you dont like gay people (Despise) example 1 : kimmy came out as lesbian a guy overhears this and says "Bahaha imagine being gay, gays are bad people" kimmy feels like hurt. example 2 tommy proudly goes to his friend and a cop is there tommy comes out as gay the cop says"shake my head you shall be ashamed"

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:when you dont like a certain race example 1: a black person asks you directions to somewhere and you say "ew i dont like your skin colour" thats racism example 2: a white person is strolling down his neighbour and sees a asain person and says "what are you doing here you ching"

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would bring them to a building show joe that he did advert and wish them a nice day

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? well if people were inside the pd while he was raiding them yeah he can because he adverted it and yet they went in

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? you cant build bases on a side walk and i would talk to william about nlr and take them to somewhere quiet

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? well that is a major crime i would give him a verbal or a warning for doing that

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? aha now this is a good question i can be a nice person who can help anybody with any situation i can speak 3 languages which is sometimes useful czech,polish,english yes i might not be perfect but i have learnt from my mistakes i have not done any bad stuff. ive also been helping people without being asked and i do not take bribes such as if a person committed mass rdm and said they would pay me £15 paypal to not get banned i would not accept because they have done that and should read the rules before they start to play also i am a team player i can corporate with any person just tell me what to do and i will do it with any person even if they have a attitude or hate me. I have knowledge i have been a admin for 4 servers before but i stopped playing them because they shut them down rip :( but i see riverside as a very good server i just love it so much its fun, and you can make friends so easily

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? call a higher up or the same rank as me to assist me

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Active,team worker,Kind

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: school(only 7 hrs but i come on at 3),mental health, understanding other languages

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
i really loved my other servers where i was staff i was a great team worker(player) i just want that experience back as i have loved it and just want to experience it one more time

Have you received any help when creating this application? nope all my own words

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? of course do whatever

-1, section C has no detail. I have also never really seen you on, also your grammar is not the best.

-1, section C has no detail. I have also never really seen you on, also your grammar is not the best.
so sorry it was really late at night and i could barley keep my eyes open i just want to have a go but if you think im not enough thats fine

-1 as much as you say stuff like, you wouldn't accept bribes, most of the stuff you mentioned in section c question 1 never actually happens in game to be honest

Denied, your application is undetailed and it appears you have put minimal effort into writing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom