Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied jackie staff report 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member of Staff: Jackie

Member of Staff Rank: srmod

Date of Incident: 15/05/2021

Information about the incident. So i was cuffed by Jackie then i got killed so i left the game and i got banned for ltap i never knew i was going to go in a sit? jackie has something against me because i made staff reports on him and he is unfit for staff i wish my ban to be removed and jackie to take disciplinary action,
jackie claim he said that i was going on a sit but he is lying because i never heard him say that the only thing he said was "i am going on staff"

btw it wasn't ltrap when i got killed jackie switched jobs to sod

Last edited:
Dude get it right. It's for LTAP. As soon as I went staff after having told you that I'm going on and I think the sit Is regarding you. You change name to "afk have to go" and leave. Then you try to reconnect. But you changed name to "have to go"? I don't have anything against ya.

Dude get it right. It's for LTAP. As soon as I went staff after having told you that I'm going on and I think the sit Is regarding you. You change name to "afk have to go" and leave. Then you try to reconnect. But you changed name to "have to go"? I don't have anything against ya.
Since you have banned him for LTAP, what was the original punishment for?

Denied, your ban was lifted in your ban appeal and the staff member will be spoken to at a later point to highlight his misconception - but no disciplinary action will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom