Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Jackkys Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Jackky
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 months (wasn't very active before)
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:584019505
1.7 References (if any)? Nope

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

RDM (Random Death Match) means you must have a Roleplay-reason to kill someone
E1. John kills Jim as John wanted to try out a gun.
E2. Jim kills John because he felt like it.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR (New Life Rule) means you cannot go back to the same area you were killed in for a minimum of 5 minutes. It also means once you die, your not allowed to remember anything from your past life.
E1. John goes back to PD within 1 minute of him dying within a PD raid
E2. Jim dies on top of hospital roof and buys a gun and goes back to kill his killer within 3 minutes of dying

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRPmeans you must follow commands when you are outnumbered and your life is in danger.
E1. Jim pulls out a Glock 17 and shoots Joe and Jack when he is at gunpoint
E2. PCSO Jim doesn't listen to Joe and Jacks commands when he is being kidnapped

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is when a person(s) have hatred/hold a grudge towards the LGBT community
E1. Jim kills Joe because Joe said he was gay
E2. Jim and Jack kill Joe because Joe 'sounds gay'.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is when a person(s) have a hatred/hold a grudge against a certain race, religion, skin colour or country.
E1. Joe calls Jim a n**** as Jim is black.
E2. Jim makes a terrorist reference towards Joe as Joe is a Muslim.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly I would take them both on top of a roof and ask them to tell their own side of the story. I would then explain to William how he did the right thing by adverting Carjack but i would explain to him he can't commit crimes against NHS/steal their cars. Then, I would ask Joe if he wants William warned and would warn William if Joe said yes. Finally, I would both return them to their last location and make sure Joe gets his ambulance back.
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly I would take them both on top of a roof and ask them to tell me their side of the story. I would then ask them if any of them had the situation recorded and if they did I would look at the footage. If Joe was a police officer I would explain to Joe that William adverted PD raid therefore he was allowed to shoot at you. However, if Joe was not in PD or a police officer I would ask Joe if he wants William warned. Then, I would return Joe and find out whether the 6 other people William killed were Police Officers or if they were in PD. If they were any of those I would then return William; however, if at least 4 of them weren't and were killed for no reason I would ban William for 5 weeks for MRDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly I would take them both on top of a roof and ask them to explain their side of the story. Then, I would tell Joe he cant build on the street as a Drug Dealer as only Hobos can (I would give him a verbal warning and tell him to remove it. Next, I would tell William that he cant raid a base with no advert and I would ask Joe if he wants William warned. Then, I would tell Joe he's not allowed to kill William as its RDM and ask William if he wants Joe warned. Then I would explain to William he NLR'd and RDM'd Joe. I would then ask Joe if he wants William warned. Assuming William isn't a drug dealer, I would explain to him he cant sell drugs and would ask Joe if he wants William warned. After 3 warnings within 10 mins you get a cooldown ban for 24 hours so assuming Joe wanted William warned I would then ban William for 24 hours.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly I would bring Joe to a roof and explain to him he can't commit major crimes. Therefore, I would warn him for this and then I would have to bane him for MRDM for 5 weeks as 1. he didn't advert and 2. no major crimes were allowed.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I'm extremely active and have experience in having a lot of power as I am Deputy Head Paramedic in NHS.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Firstly I would PM and staff that is online, if they don't know either or they don't respond I would ask in the staff text channel in discord or (if there is one) read the staff handbook.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
-Very active
-Can do late nights on weekend/school holidays.
-Good at working in a team/being a team leader.
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
-Sometimes have to have a break for revising/school things etc
-Not available around school times (9-4)
-Can get angry easily

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I feel like I'm fit for the job and want to help improve Riverside by getting rid of rule breakers etc.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes I give consent
Thanks, Jackky :))

+1
Pros:
- Active
- Knows the rules and follows them
- Friendly and all round nice guy
- Had the effort to make an application despite the option of open interview
Cons:
- Slightly weak section C

+1
Pros:
- Active
- Knows the rules and follows them
- Friendly and all round nice guy
- Had the effort to make an application despite the option of open interview
Cons:
- Slightly weak section C
Thank you for the +1 and feedback :))

+1 staff app is nice just section c is bit less detailed. although he has a kind, friendly and nice personalty he knows how to do rp he coud be good fit for staff team

(Changing Vote)

-1; Today has either been your "off day" or you just expect to get away with everything; Although you never have been punished for your rule breaks I expect staff members to know BEFORE they lockpick anything they must advert the crime that they are doing, As of today you didn't do that and it's swade me to change my vote.

Last edited:
+1;

Seen you in game loads and had a few interactions with you; You seem like a chill dude who'd fit in the staff team.
Thanks Jordz appreciate it, well done on u being accepted into staff!

+1 Jackky is a great guy who follows the rules, knows the rules, has experience with power, ive played with him in game and very active, Would make great staff

+1

Great guy have experience playing with him and would really like him to join the staff team. He's very active and I think he would make a good fit for the staff team.

(Changing Vote)

-1; Today has either been your "off day" or you just expect to get away with everything; Although you never have been punished for your rule breaks I expect staff members to know BEFORE they lockpick anything they must advert the crime that they are doing, As of today you didn't do that and it's swade me to change my vote.
Sorry about that Jordz, as you cant lockpick a car when the owner is in the driver's seat I was doing it as a joke.

+1

Great guy have experience playing with him and would really like him to join the staff team. He's very active and I think he would be a great staff member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom