Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Zain's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Zain
1.2 How old are you? 21
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? First time ever was back in 2019 but i have been back in the community the last 2 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:87489495
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM stands for random death match. RDM is when you kill someone with a valid reason. An example of this would be if person A was walking down the road and then person B pulls a gun out for no reason and kill Person A. This would be a primary example of RDM. Another example of RDM is if Person A is getting arrested by a police officer and person B comes along and kill the police officer. This would be breaking 2 rules 1. RDM and 2. Failing to Advert

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR stands for New Life Rule. This is when someone dies and returns rather to the same situation or before the 5 minutes is up. A Prime example of this is Player A was Getting raided by player B and Player A died and then returned immediately after. This would be a prime example of NLR because he returned to the same situation and before the 5 minutes was up. Another example of NLR is if Player A is doing a bank raid with player B. Then gets countered by Player C and Player B dies. Then after 5 minutes returns to the bank raid yet it is still on going. This is an other example of NLR being broken,

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is when you have 2 or more guns pointed at you and you disobey what they are telling you to do. A prime example of this is Player A and Player B go and kidnap Player C. They both have AKs pointed at player C and tells Player C to stay there. If Player C didn't stand still and walked off that would be breaking Fear RP. Another Example of Fear RP is when Player A and Player B get kidnaped By Players 1 - 4. Players 1 - 4 tells players A and B to get into the car. If Players A and or B don't get in the car then that is Players A and or B breaking fear RP

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when you dislike someone because of there sexual orientation. A prime example of this is if Player A went up to Player B and said I don't like you because you are a f**** This would be a prime example of Homophobia. Another example is if Player A is hosting a try-out for his group and Player B (who is gay) goes to the try-out but isn't allowed to be tried out because he is gay. this is another example of Homophobia

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when someone is disliked because of the colour of there skin. A prime example of this is if Player A and Player B (Who is Black) get into a argument and Player A calls Player B a N**** because he is black. This is a prime example of racism. Another example is if Player A is getting people to help him with a bank raid and player B turns up but because of his skin colour he isn't allowed to take part. This is another example of Racism.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First of all William would be verbally or actually warned for stealing NHS cars because he shouldn't be stealing them in the first place. but if it was not a NHS car then i would check logs and see if he adverted car jack in this case William did so i would end the sit.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring them both then i would check to see if William advert pd raid or assist if he did then i would ask to see video evidence so i could confirm if it was inside pd or not. If he did advert pd raid and did kill them inside of pd i would end the sit. If he didn't advert PD raid or assist and did kill them outside pd then i would warn him for Mass RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? first i would inform joe that he shouldn't be building on the side walk as drug dealer. Second i would warn William for failing to advert , NLR and Revenge RDM .Then i would give joe money to refund for what he's lost because I'm a nice guy.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Joe and inform him that he cant bomb as a pd meeting is happening because it is a major then warn him for MRDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because i was Head Admin on XYZ and have been staff on many popular servers and i believe i am the best person to handle situations and issues. Not only that but i have experience from not only gmod but from my IRL job to. (I am apart of the police) so i have a lot more experience then most of the other people Appling for staff.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would check MOTD if it was a rule based issue to or i would ask for another staff member for help in staff chat.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes i do XYZ , Cloud gaming , ethreal gaming and many others.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: 1. I am able to keep control of situations 2. I'm active 3. I'm good at listening to both sided instead of one side.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: 1. I have to work ( 4 am- 4pm) 2. I go see family some weekends 3. i need to be active on other departs

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to be a staff member because i believe i can help this community improve massively not only that but i believe i can make mingy people stop minging and actually enjoy the server

Have you received any help when creating this application? Nope
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yep

you know the rules very well and also your very active I think you would be a very good addition to the staff team +1

Denied, this is due to a couple of factors, but you failed to follow one of the few and simple guidelines requested of you when making a staff application.
Do not mention other communities by name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom