Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Eric Nelson Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?Eric Nelson
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I would say been playing actively for a month
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your steamID32: STEAM_0:0:171497831
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Rdm is when you kill someone without a valid reason.
Jimmy Kills Kwabena for being afk .
Mohammed [gun dealer] kills another gun dealer for selling on his turf.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR is new life rule That means when you die you "get a new life" and can't go back to the same spot for 5mins and can not get involved in the same situation.
Mr. Johnston dies in a PD raid he returns for the reason "I didn't finish killing the police".
Jimmy and john are being arrested John gets killed and returns back and counter arrests Jimmy.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
Fear RP is when you are outnumbered by someone with guns which you must fear for your life.
Jimmy is surrounded by 3 SCO Officers and told to put his hands up with 3 guns pointed at him instead he runs away.
Bobby is being kidnapped by 4 criminals [all armed with ak47's pointed at him] instead of complying he pulls out his knife and tries to stab them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
homophobia is the dislike of or prejudices against gay people.
Stevey mocks and upsets john in OOC for having a rainbow flag on his steam profile
William calls john a furry faggot in OOC for saying he likes to dress up in costumes with his boyfriend

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is the dislike of or prejudices against another race/religion
Jamal calls steve a cracker for saying he does not season his chicken breasts
Steve calls Jamal a dirty black n*gger for saying he lives in Africa

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will speak with Joe and tell him he did advert CarJack and swiftly end the sit. I would then bring William and Jail him for 300seconds and tell him to read the !motd and say you are not allowed to steal NHS Vehicles

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
If they were in PD At the time i would explain to Joe that it was a PD Raid and that he can kill you if you were in the PD but if not i would ban him for 3weeks for Mass RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First of all, I would warn William for FTA and Breaking NLR
Then i would speak to Joe and tell him that he can not base on the sidewalk as only hobos can build on the sidewalk

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I Would ban him for 3weeks For Mass RDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I Am active, a good roleplayer, and overall a nice guy!

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
i would message another member of staff on discord/ingame

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers
Yes.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Active
Dedicated
Hardworking

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I do not like to be disturbed at night
Higher up in PD would which I like to spend a lot of time on!
Sometimes forgot things

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I would like to become staff to help riverside roleplay stay the Number 1 British roleplay server and make sure everyone is following the rules!

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?Eric Nelson
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I would say been playing actively for a month
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your steamID32: STEAM_0:0:171497831
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Rdm is when you kill someone without a valid reason.
Jimmy Kills Kwabena for being afk .
Mohammed [gun dealer] kills another gun dealer for selling on his turf.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR is new life rule That means when you die you "get a new life" and can't go back to the same spot for 5mins and can not get involved in the same situation.
Mr. Johnston dies in a PD raid he returns for the reason "I didn't finish killing the police".
Jimmy and john are being arrested John gets killed and returns back and counter arrests Jimmy.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
Fear RP is when you are outnumbered by someone with guns which you must fear for your life.
Jimmy is surrounded by 3 SCO Officers and told to put his hands up with 3 guns pointed at him instead he runs away.
Bobby is being kidnapped by 4 criminals [all armed with ak47's pointed at him] instead of complying he pulls out his knife and tries to stab them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
homophobia is the dislike of or prejudices against gay people.
Stevey mocks and upsets john in OOC for having a rainbow flag on his steam profile
William calls john a furry faggot in OOC for saying he likes to dress up in costumes with his boyfriend

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is the dislike of or prejudices against another race/religion
Jamal calls steve a cracker for saying he does not season his chicken breasts
Steve calls Jamal a dirty black n*gger for saying he lives in Africa

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will speak with Joe and tell him he did advert CarJack and swiftly end the sit. I would then bring William and Jail him for 300seconds and tell him to read the !motd and say you are not allowed to steal NHS Vehicles

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
If they were in PD At the time i would explain to Joe that it was a PD Raid and that he can kill you if you were in the PD but if not i would ban him for 3weeks for Mass RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First of all, I would warn William for FTA and Breaking NLR
Then i would speak to Joe and tell him that he can not base on the sidewalk as only hobos can build on the sidewalk

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I Would ban him for 3weeks For Mass RDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I Am active, a good roleplayer, and overall a nice guy!

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
i would message another member of staff on discord/ingame

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers
Yes.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Active
Dedicated
Hardworking

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I do not like to be disturbed at night
Higher up in PD would which I like to spend a lot of time on!
Sometimes forgot things

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I would like to become staff to help riverside roleplay stay the Number 1 British roleplay server and make sure everyone is following the rules!

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.
+1 Can mostly be a good person, but can sometimes be a bit mingey, but I've never had any bad in-game experiences.

Last edited:
-1 - You've been banned twice and you have not really changed. Don't get me wrong when you're playing PD you are behaved but part from that you're always trolling people and disrespecting them and you don't get along with other people very well unless they are in your friendship group. you Seem to troll everyone else and be rude to them.

However, i think if you could stop trolling and being rude to people, you would be okay staff because you do not the rules very well.

-1 - You've been banned twice and you have not really changed. Don't get me wrong when you're playing PD you are behaved but part from that you're always trolling people and disrespecting them and you don't get along with other people very well unless they are in your friendship group. you Seem to troll everyone else and be rude to them.

However, i think if you could stop trolling and being rude to people, you would be okay staff because you do not the rules very well.
that's my character i am nice guy really

that's my character i am nice guy really
If you behave like you do on PD mate, there really wouldn’t be a issue with you as staff because when you play PD, you’re actually decent

-1;

Not fit for staff, You need a better attitude within the server as well as follow the rules.

Please reply to my concerns when you have the availability to do so:
  • Previously, you have banned for racism/discrimination. In staff, this is not tolerated, so how can I be assured that your behaviour has changed?
  • Could you change forums signature? As if you were accepted into staff, this would not reflect well on our team.

Please reply to my concerns when you have the availability to do so:
  • Previously, you have banned for racism/discrimination. In staff, this is not tolerated, so how can I be assured that your behaviour has changed?
  • Could you change forums signature? As if you were accepted into staff, this would not reflect well on our team.
my previous behaviour on the server has been extremely unacceptable. from the time I was banned I reflected on my mistakes and learnt to be nice and respectful and I believe being staff would help me stay in line and give me something to focus on
changed!

+1, Have never had a bad in game interaction with Cian, has always been positive. BUT as Leeroy said the ban for Racism/discrimination should be noticed and for that you mentoring (If you were to become staff) should be longer and you should be monitored more, I am going to give you a chance with your first full +1, but leave it with a side of caution, if you really have changed (which I believe) then hats off and I think staff would really help you have a positive outcome, but if you haven't and you were to become staff then I may feel bad for the people that are involved in sits or in RP situations with you were you are suggestively racist towards that player, now you haven't been like that for a while but that being said I don't want someone if the like 2% you were to abuse someone while staff vs the 98% chance you don't, I'm not sure the staff management would take that chance, personally I think you would make great staff!
Pros:
Active
experience with power
well liked on the server
Starting to turn a new leaf

Cons:
Bad track record

Slight chance of being abusive

Thanks, Joshyyy!

He is the sexiest man alive and I would trust him with my life when it came to warning pubescent teens for rdm. +1 ?

Could you please go into some detail
You cannot take any situation serious; Everything has to be a joke and therefor I believe you wouldn’t take staff situations seriously.

I believe you should read over the rules and try to improve your attitude within the server before you apply.

You cannot take any situation serious; Everything has to be a joke and therefor I believe you wouldn’t take staff situations seriously.

I believe you should read over the rules and try to improve your attitude within the server before you apply.
I take many situations seriously just because I joke around on criminal jobs, does not mean I would not take being a staff member seriously.
I would like to point you towards my rank in the metropolitan police I worked my way up from PCSO to Commander with an outstanding record and complete professionalism

+1 is a huge chad and knows the rules, would make great staff. Keep up the good work homeboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom