Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Staff acting like authoritarians and humiliating their own players for their own enjoyment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: ???
Member(s) of staff's rank: ???
Date of incident: 06/02/2022
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Said that if the owners didn't skim the revenue from the server to buy jd tracksuits, they'd be able to put more money into the server because it was lagging very badly.

I get gimped shortly after, anything I type gets changed into something silly. As I'm gimped and trying to get it sorted, somebody thinks they're being funny and forces me to say that I'm coming out as gay which is clearly staff abuse. Staff members have authority over the playerbase, they are meant to ensure that rules are being followed and are meant to conduct themselves appropriately.

Witch hunting and forcing members of the community to say abhorent things is clearly abusive behaviour, and really attests to the levels some staff members will go just to silence and humiliate players they disagree with.

Disgraceful behaviour. Rule A2 states: Respect all members of staff, they are volunteers who are actively improving the community you're in.

I don't see how forcing a member of your community to come out as "gay" and humiliate them is meant to improve the community.

Evidence on the incident:

Incident occurs at 50 seconds

I would also like to mention I like kids.

Accepted - staff will be informed not to gimp players, but instead mute them in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom