Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Staff Age 17+

Too many staff members that I've seen drooling down their microphones as they speak, not being professional at all, can not understand them clearly. Gmod player base as a DarkRP player is around that age anyway. This is more of a suggestion to help your community. You need professional mature people and as the community players we should not be having to make a staff report because your staff think it's a little "joke" to pick us up with their physgun and mess around a little. Immature and unprofessional staff will for sure keep the server alive and staying strong.

iLikeBigMen

Trial-Moderator
Staff Member
i hope you realise that, majority of the server population isn't even older than 17

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Too many staff members that I've seen drooling down their microphones as they speak, not being professional at all, can not understand them clearly. Gmod player base as a DarkRP player is around that age anyway. This is more of a suggestion to help your community. You need professional mature people and as the community players we should not be having to make a staff report because your staff think it's a little "joke" to pick us up with their physgun and mess around a little. Immature and unprofessional staff will for sure keep the server alive and staying strong.
You are correct when you say "you shouldn't have to make a report on a staff member for randomly picking you up with their physgun" All members of staff are expected to be mature and professional at all time's! and that applies regardless of if they are on SoD or normally Roleplaying, if you do catch members of staff doing things like this we always recommend for members of the community to clip it and report so that the individual can face correct punishments when needed.

I personally can see where you come from when you say young staff members can come across as "non professional" but you have to keep in mind that 90% if not more of the staff team are "young" but still do act very professional and mature, sadly there are at times the odd one or two who might get a little carried away when playing with their friends and let their professional standards drop to which they might "abuse" or "misuse" some staff perms but again this is where we look to the community to help spot those members of staff so we can talk to them and correct their mistakes.

Top Bottom