Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted staff application round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? 3dindu

1.2 How old are you? 17

1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes.

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? nearly a year (i was playing near december but stopped playing for a bit).

1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.

1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:577857394

1.7 References (if any)? legal lee and skengman

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match is where someone would walk up to you and kill you for no reason given

- Say I walk up to someone and kill them that would be RDM

- I walked up to someone and said on text chat Mug drop and they don't and I kill them it would be classed as rdm

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule is where someone gets killed and respwans and runs back over to the player and continues on roleplay

- I was robbing the PD and I got killed by police and I came back and started robbing the PD again it would be classed as NLR.

- I carjacked a police officers car and they killed me and i respawned again and i repeated it again that would be classed as NLR

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear Roleplay is where I got reported for having a gun and police officers came up to me and pointed guns at me and i start shooting at them would be Fear Roleplay

- I was walking and armed police jumped out and surrounded me with guns pointed at me after I got searched and they found a gun I pull out mine that would be nlr

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is where someone is disrespecting homosexual people with offensive words

- Calling someone a Fa***ot would be Homophobic.

- Target them because there homosexual would also be Homophobic.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is where you disrespect someones skin colour or what they believe in.

- Targeting someone because of there race that would be Racism.

- Disrespecting someone by calling them racial words

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would speak to William about stealing NHS cars and then would Warn William for Failure to advertise and Crime against NHS.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would find out where Joe was and if he was in the PD I wouldn't do anything. / If joe wasn't in the PD at the time It would be a warning

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would Ask joe to remove his props as he is a Drug dealer only Road workers and Hobo's can build on the sidewalk. Then I would warn William for Failure to advertise, Revenge RDM.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? As William advertised "NO MAJOR'S" It would be mass RDM then i would ask for a senior because it would be a ban

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because I want to improve community. I want to make community more compatible to new members and old timers. I would contribute my time and effort in protecting, upgrading and supporting the members experience so that everyone could have fun and enjoy the server and get that feeling they are welcomed in this community with open arms and they want to continue playing this server.I don't want any bullies or anyone harassing people because that is not right at all. Everyone should enjoy playing this server and not feel the need to come and play again.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? If i didnt know what to do in a situation i would ask for a more trained staff to come and help me.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I have had experience in another police RP as a head-admin for 5 months until they shut it down as it was too toxic and to many hackers

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: My three Strengths is that i have very good communication and i can listen to people and hear them out. My second one would im very good with teamwork and very happy to work with others and very easy to work with. My final strength would be im always available and active everyday and willing to hop on the server whenever and have fun!.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: My three weaknesses are im not that fast at typing sometimes due to a muscle issue. My second weakness would be sometimes i joke about a lot but some people take it to heart . My final weakness would be is sometimes i can be to nice and people use it as an advantage.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to be a member on the staff team because I would like to have the ability to take sits that staff members don't take either because they're already in a sit of their own or just don't want to take the sit in general. I know most staff are usually really caught up in sits and just don't do them when they don't want to so that would be my chance to accept the sit. At the least I would take 10 sits per day. Andi like all the staff and get on with all of them and most of all i would like to become staff so i can help the community out.!

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

+1 Great guy and a pretty nice application I would definitely say that this chap is pretty fit for Staff 🤙

• NCA Commander
  • PD Commander
  • SCO-19 Superintendent
  • PSD Officer
  • NHS Consultant
  • Terrorist Chief
  • Head of Jihads

Trial Moderator
No.1 Bomber! No cappin
:ninja:

FORMER: (2021)/2022

Former LM Boss
Former PD SUPT
Former NCA SUPT
Former NHS Supervisor
Former Terrorists Co-Leader

+1 Great guy and a pretty nice application I would definitely say that this chap is pretty fit for Staff 🤙

• NCA Commander
  • PD Commander
  • SCO-19 Superintendent
  • PSD Officer
  • NHS Consultant
  • Terrorist Chief
  • Head of Jihads

Trial Moderator
No.1 Bomber! No cappin
:ninja:

FORMER: (2021)/2022

Former LM Boss