Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff Application | SilvonSlime ( Cam )

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name?
  • Cam
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
  • Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
  • Since 2018-2019 on and off
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
  • Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
  • STEAM_0:0:213793617
1.7 What is your Discord?
  • SilvonSlime#6388
1.8 References (if any)?
  • Neuro#8457

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
  • My definition of RDM is the act of killing or hurting another player, or their property intentionally by use of any force without having a valid RP reason.
  • Player A kills player B and says it’s because he looked at him funny.
  • Player B shoots player A without any warning or initiation.
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
  • NLR is a rule that restricts a player from re-entering the area of their death or remembering anything roleplay wise, prior to their death.
  • Player A raids Player B’s base and kills him, Player B respawns and instantly goes back to his base to kill Player A.
  • Player B robs the bank and is killed by police in the process, Player B then goes back to the bank to get the bags.
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
  • FearRP or Failure to Value Life is a rule that is within roleplay where the player in question should value their in-game life as if it was their own, listening to demands of the other player if a gun is at their head.
  • Player A points a gun at Player B to mug him, Player B pulls a gun out and kills Player A while the gun is pointed at him.
  • Player B is being chased by the police and has 4 police with guns at him and Player B continues to run or pulls a weapon.
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
  • Homophobia is the act of discriminating against one's sexuality or harassing one, due to their sexuality.
  • Player A calls Player B a faggot.
  • Player B says Player A sounds gay.
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
  • Racism is the act of prejudice or discrimination against one’s race.
  • Player A arrests Player B and says "It's because you're black"
  • Player B calls Player A the N Word

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
  • I would first take a quick look at logs to see if William has adverted, and then I would go ahead by viewing William is in said NHS vehicle, to which I would warn William for stealing NHS Vehicles and Failure to Advert if that was also the case.
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
  • I would review logs to see if William had shooted the player inside of the PD raid and during it, if this wasn't the case, I and the killed players were not involved I would warn William for RDM.
2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
  • I would review logs and clips once again, assessing the situation, the if this was the case I would warn William for RDM & Failure to advert and possible ask William to give back the money that he got from selling Joe’s drugs.
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
  • I would warn Joe 2 times for Mass RDM and Interfering with a tryout.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
  • I feel you should choose me other applicants due to my wide range of experiences and, my maturity, I am also able to handle myself in hard and stressful situations.
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
  • I would go ahead by taking a look over the rules and the Staff Handbook if there is one, I would then revert to asking another staff member on duty, then asking a higher member of staff or my mentor.
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
  • Yes, I was staff in Riverside in my prior playthroughs aswell as being staff in many other servers from Bonfire Networks to Tiger Networks to Police of Cake RP and many more.
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
  • I feel my three strengths are my wide range of experience, my willingness to learn and my maturing in stressful situations.
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
  • I feel my three weaknesses would be the fact that I’m currently in education so may restrict activity slightly, my time management and finally while I try to achieve perfection, nobody is perfect and sometimes I make mistakes, these of which I can bounce back from.
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
  • I wish to be a staff member here at riverside to continue my prior career and ensure the server is being staffed while not many players are on, this being late at night when not everyone is on, these times I have experienced major rule breaks and wish to solve that.
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
  • As I don’t feel this will impact my ability as staff I feel I should mention that I suffer from ADHD and ASD.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
  • No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
  • Yes.

Last edited:
+1
Have spent some time with cam in SCO19, He has his quirks but he's a good lad had no issues with him feel like he would be a great fit for staff

Good luck

+1
Solid person who's sensible and active. Good application and I believe would be a solid addition to the staff team!

+1 The man would be fit for a staff role in rsrp iv had no bad incounters with him hes always nice and kind about alot of things

1.1: What is your in-game name?
  • Cam
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
  • Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
  • Since 2018-2019 on and off
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
  • Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
  • STEAM_0:0:213793617
1.7 What is your Discord?
  • SilvonSlime#6388
1.8 References (if any)?
  • Neuro#8457

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
  • My definition of RDM is the act of killing or hurting another player, or their property intentionally by use of any force without having a valid RP reason.
  • Player A kills player B and says it’s because he looked at him funny.
  • Player B shoots player A without any warning or initiation.
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
  • NLR is a rule that restricts a player from re-entering the area of their death or remembering anything roleplay wise, prior to their death.
  • Player A raids Player B’s base and kills him, Player B respawns and instantly goes back to his base to kill Player A.
  • Player B robs the bank and is killed by police in the process, Player B then goes back to the bank to get the bags.
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
  • FearRP or Failure to Value Life is a rule that is within roleplay where the player in question should value their in-game life as if it was their own, listening to demands of the other player if a gun is at their head.
  • Player A points a gun at Player B to mug him, Player B pulls a gun out and kills Player A while the gun is pointed at him.
  • Player B is being chased by the police and has 4 police with guns at him and Player B continues to run or pulls a weapon.
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
  • Homophobia is the act of discriminating against one's sexuality or harassing one, due to their sexuality.
  • Player A calls Player B a batty boy.
  • Player B says Player A sounds gay.
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
  • Racism is the act of prejudice or discrimination against one’s race.
  • Player A arrests Player B and says "It's because you're black"
  • Player B calls Player A the N Word

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
  • I would first take a quick look at logs to see if William has adverted, and then I would go ahead by viewing William is in said NHS vehicle, to which I would warn William for stealing NHS Vehicles and Failure to Advert if that was also the case.
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
  • I would review logs to see if William had shooted the player inside of the PD raid and during it, if this wasn't the case, I and the killed players were not involved I would warn William for RDM.
2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
  • I would review logs and clips once again, assessing the situation, the if this was the case I would warn William for RDM & Failure to advert and possible ask William to give back the money that he got from selling Joe’s drugs.
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
  • I would warn Joe 2 times for Mass RDM and Interfering with a tryout.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
  • I feel you should choose me other applicants due to my wide range of experiences and, my maturity, I am also able to handle myself in hard and stressful situations.
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
  • I would go ahead by taking a look over the rules and the Staff Handbook if there is one, I would then revert to asking another staff member on duty, then asking a higher member of staff or my mentor.
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
  • Yes, I was staff in Riverside in my prior playthroughs aswell as being staff in many other servers from Bonfire Networks to Tiger Networks to Police of Cake RP and many more.
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
  • I feel my three strengths are my wide range of experience, my willingness to learn and my maturing in stressful situations.
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
  • I feel my three weaknesses would be the fact that I’m currently in education so may restrict activity slightly, my time management and finally while I try to achieve perfection, nobody is perfect and sometimes I make mistakes, these of which I can bounce back from.
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
  • I wish to be a staff member here at riverside to continue my prior career and ensure the server is being staffed while not many players are on, this being late at night when not everyone is on, these times I have experienced major rule breaks and wish to solve that.
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
  • As I don’t feel this will impact my ability as staff I feel I should mention that I suffer from ADHD and ASD.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
  • No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
  • Yes.
I love cam he’s very good guy would be good addition for staff

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

After hearing what you have said to players in the community we do NOT want people who say such derogatory stuff to other players in the staff team.
Please maintain good behaviour for this week and re apply on Friday if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom