Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Miles
1.2 How old are you? 17
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I've been playing since March
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Indeed
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:65877304
1.7 References (if any)? Not Sure

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death match This is where someone kills another player without any reason behind it. I am walking to my police car about to unlock it then a pcso stabs me in the back, this is RDM because they are no reason behind this. Let's say I tell someone to get lost, and they shoot me in the head, this is also RDM because telling someone to get lost is not initiating a fight in any way shape or form.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: (New Life Rule) NLR is where someone returns to the same location where they died within 5 minutes on riverside. Let's say I'm in a bank raid and I get blasted by SCO, I wouldn't be able to return there within the 5 minutes or else I would be breaking the NLR Rule. Say I crash my car and accidentally die, I still wouldn't be able to return within 5 minutes because this would be still classed as breaking NLR rule.

2.3: Define Fear RP and provide two examples: Fear RP is where you should be afraid to die. If someone has a gun to your head, and you pull out a gun on them this is breaking Fear RP because you in real life wouldn't move a muscle, this is Fear RP. Or if you are stealing a man's car and have a gun to his head and he drives off, the driver is breaking fear RP he should hop out of the Vehicle and follow all the gunman's orders.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is attacking a Homosexual for them being a homosexual, it's discriminating all the LGBTQ community :). An example of this would be me walking around minding my business and seeing a homosexual person and attacking him because of this. Or you can be Homophobic in different ways where you walk around calling them homophobic slurs such as Gay and fag Etc.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Discriminating a race because of their colour the way they talk the accent or any shape or form of discriminating a race. An example is a player walking down the road calling all the people that are different coloured or different accent to him calling them the N word or if they are Chinese making racial marks about their appearance

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Well you are not allowed to commit any crime against the NHS members as it is blatantly stated in the rules, I would Warn William for Stealing NHS Vehicles. And I would advise him to read the MOTD. And I would Tell the NHS member my apologies.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would first check where Joe died and if he died inside the PD I would state that If you are in the PD while a raid was active you are advised to leave the scene unless you are a police officer with a fire arm or a PCSO could set roadblocks up outside. If Joe has a clip that shows any other reason to make me not drop this case, I would leave it at that. But if they were more reports for Joe RDMING, I would investigate deeper and deeper. ;)

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would check Joe's Warning see if he has had any warnings in the past for building in the streets as a non hobo job, if he hasn't ill give him a verbal warning for building in the streets. Because William has died and came back he is breaking NLR, so I would warn him for NLR. The money from the drugs i wouldn't be able to do anything about because Joe shouldn't have been building in the street.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would find Joe and check his warns check if he saw the advert if he doesent have proof of him not seeing the advert i would Ban him for the recommended time for MASSRDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have soo much experience on darkRP servers and being an admin or mod i have been an Admin on ZarpRP if you know what server that is when it was popular at the time. Also, i have 4800 hours on Gmod the majority of them hours on Dark Rp i am friendly kind I Stay out of trouble i only have 1 Warning on this server for ARDM on August that is a while back. I enjoy playing Gmod and being a Mod would just encourage me to play even more. I find it fun solving situations keeping the streets clean with 4800 hours on gmod i have had a blast doing this on other servers, it would be splendid if I could be a Mod on here. Not only that, but I am also very approachable When I'm on PD ill always train any cadet so if I was a mod I would always take any cit no matter how large it is or how difficult. I also can be on late at nights because that's the time i notice the server dies because of Toxic or Cancerous players RDMING or braking every rule, so I would be there and keeping the city clean even in the day :)

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle, what would you do? I would call another staff member to assist me if that would ever happen, i doubt this would happen though i am Very sure i know all the majority or situations. If an admin or someone that can help me isn't on, I would try and get assistance on discord or look Frew the information to find out what to do!

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? ZarpRP

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help your staff: I am very approachable and have A lot of experience in the majority of situations, so if they need help in anything I would be very keen to help anyone. I Can investigate behind the scenes, I would go Frew old logs to try and sort out a situation if it's been happening for a while. I play on my PC a lot, so I know for certain I wouldn't let anything slide by me.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Maybe the lack of knowledge of coding if it ever comes up in a sit, I doubt it would. Lack of staff if it's only me and 50 players it's a little pressure but nothing i wouldn't be able to overcome, :D And if the wholes sever goes on a killing spree it would be a weakness if I am the only staff on with the lack of perms.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to become a staff member because I find it fun and enjoyable to clean up servers of any Rules being broken of any sort. Also, it's a hobby gmod is to me so i would be very dedicated to be the best staff member I could ever be. I want to be a staff member because at nights and day's sometimes I get rdmed, and it sometimes takes staff a while only when they is lack of staff and the situation gets bigger and bigger, so it would help me and the community if I was staff because they would be less of a lack of staff.

Have you received any help when creating this application? Nope.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes indeed please do!

+1 Nice guy, Knows the rules, Always on would be a great addition to the staff team! :)

Neutral

Is your ingame name called Milas? I do not recall a person called Miles

+1 Lovely lad, super active, always excited with a lovely attitude.
Would love to see him play a part in the staff team.

-1 forces being road warns people for the same stuff hes done to them cos he cant hack verbal over a 15 yr old game massive neek

-1 forces being road warns people for the same stuff hes done to them cos he cant hack verbal over a 15 yr old game massive neek
Sorry you feel this way I didnt get anyone warned yesturday the LM pushed because one of your members where homophobic that was very valid with proof.

I'm sorry but you've made a staff app yourself and this is the way you treat members of the community
its one person and rn hes been doin my head i dont rlly see the need or the corraltion to my staff app tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom