Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
mr pavel
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
3 or 4 months.
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:204315466
1.7 References (if any)?
none.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Random death match
1: Coming up to somone and shooting someone without a valid roleplay reason.
2: A raid without an advert or just general killing someone without reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
New Life Rule
Once you are killed you cannot return to the situation you were killed within 5 minutes
1: Someone gets killed during a raid and returns to the raid
2: Someone gets killed and returns to kill the person that killed them

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
Fearrp is when you are outnumbered by people with firearms therefore you are to follow thier instructions as in rp you would not want to die
1: If two People have guns on you, you may not pull your own gun and follow there orders.
2. If police have surrounded a person with guns the person may not pull their gun knowing the police will have to shoot them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Discriminating against somone based on there sexuality
1: Someone calling someone a faggot
2: Actively targeting a player because you know they are gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Discriminating against someone based on their nationality/skin
1: Calling somone a Rascist slur in ooc chat
2: Calling someone a Rascist slur over radio
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Bring him to a sit explain to him what rule he has broken this being stealing an NHS Ambulance and warm him with Crimes against NHS aswell as advising him not to do so in the future.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Bring both of concerned parties to a sit and ask them what happened from both of their perspectives one at a time. Checking logs i see that the pd raid advert was valid therefore if Joe was either a police officer or an unwanted in the PD William was within his rights as a raider to shoot him.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Bring both Joe and William to a sit and listen to their sides of the story. Starting with Joe I would explain to him that the right to build on the street is reserved for Hobos only and ask him to remove the base. Joe also had the right to kill William as he was defending his base. Now onto William i would warn him for no advert raiding, Also i would check Blogs to see how soon William went back to the base seeing that it was under 5 minutes I would warn him for NLR and RDM in the same warn this way William is not banned on cool down and is on his final warning. Knowing the amount of rules William has broken i would also jail him for 5 minutes and tell him to type in the command !motd so he may read over the rules.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Bring the commander and the terrorist jihad to a sit and explain to the jihad that a call had been made for no major crimes. Therefore the bombing was false and that he had in effect rdm'd ten people. However understanding that sometimes mistakes happen and if I believe there was no malicious intentions behind the bombing I would warn him for False Bombing. I would also contact the Head of Jihads Jaykay and explain the situation to him, allowing him to decide an in department punishment if he sees fit.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
i have much time to be online.
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Ask a fellow SOD for a second opinion or direct message someone whos higher up.
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Fairness, Consistency and Proficient.
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
i don't think anything affect me.
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
because I want to help the server and make it more fun for other players.
Have you received any help when creating this application?
No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes

Never seen you in-game before unless you go under a different name ingame

Denied, activity and reputation needs improving before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom