Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am writing to express my strong interest in joining the Riverside Roleplay staff team, as advertised. Having been an avid member of the Riverside Roleplay community, I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to contribute to the continued growth and success of the server by taking on a more active role within the team.

Throughout my time as a member, I have deeply enjoyed the diverse and engaging experiences that Riverside Roleplay has to offer. I believe that my passion for roleplaying, my understanding of the server's mechanics, and my commitment to fostering a positive and immersive environment align well with the responsibilities.

My qualifications include:

1. Experience: I have actively participated in Riverside Roleplay, during which I have developed a deep understanding of the server's lore, rules, and community dynamics.
  2. Leadership: I fully understand how to communicate and bring people closer and I am not afraid to bring my point across.
  3. Team Player: I thrive in collaborative environments and enjoy working with others to ensure the best possible experiences for all players. I am confident in my ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with fellow staff members to address concerns, moderate discussions, and manage events.
  4. Problem Solving: I possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills that allow me to handle complex situations with a level-headed approach. I am prepared to assist in resolving disputes, addressing technical issues, and maintaining a fair and enjoyable gameplay experience for everyone.
  5. Availability: I am committed to dedicating 35 hours (unless I have work) to my staff duties, as well as being available for meetings, training sessions, and additional responsibilities as required.
I am excited about the possibility of contributing to the Riverside Roleplay community in a more substantial capacity. It would be an honour to bring my skills, experience, and dedication to the role, working alongside the current staff to elevate the server's quality and ensure an exceptional experience for all players.

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Graphics Designer
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Denied. As John said above, please create a new application using the template for staff applications and refrain from using ChatGPT. Your application will not be accepted if we believe their is any use of AI in your answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom