Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted hybrid report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member of Staff: Hybrid

Member of Staff Rank: Mod

Date of Incident: 29.5.21

Information about the incident : We were raiding base and noticed it was a massive failbase

Specifically, are you talking about rule C6, "Fair Combat"? If you are, if you were to crouch you would be able to shoot us. You can still enter the base without crouching or jumping and the base does not contain a kill box. You demonstrated this by killing both me and the other person defending the base.

Last edited:
Witnessed this event:
Hybrid had breached the rules by owning a base that is extremely abusive and violates the server rules. I will explain this with Staff Management, showing video evidence of the events that had occured, providing an in-depth analysis in relation to the footage from my professional opinion.

I personally believe from my professional opinion that Hybrid is clearly unaware of the rules, nevertheless has not read upon them either.

Reference:
#
Rule
Explanation
C6Fair combatAll combat should be fair. If you can shoot someone, they should be able to shoot you.
C11RealisticDo not exaggerate when building your base, anything out of order or seen as unrealistic will be requested to be removed.
A9Common senseApply common sense where applicable.

Like I said in my previous statement, if the raiders were to crouch they would be able to shoot anyone that could shoot them. The rules are unclear on this matter.

Accepted, I have seen a clip in regards to this report, and the staff member will be spoken to and dealt with. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom