Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied lmaoi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: jakey
SteamID64: 76561199036359028
Date of ban issue: today
Member of staff: kev
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?: cuz i was trying to rp and i was cuffed and they asked if iwanted a lawyer i said yeh and then they adverted they needed one so i became one

Kev

Right, evening Mr Jakey.
I issued this ban due to the fact that in that current situation you were blatant minging.
You were cuffed as an criminal and was one of the officer was in a situation which you ruined by 'Job Abusing' and switching to the 'Lawyer' Job.
This then turned into a staff sit which I returned you back to the situation initiated by the PD.
As soon as you got teleported back to your original spot when you were cuffed, you proceeded to kill someone in the sit and then said "I don't care about the kill, it was funny".
Your intentions ruined people RP Emersion.
Just from that situation, I knew that if you had not been banned... you would have carried on disturbing other RP Situations.
The reason you got banned was for you to cooldown and not ruin other people's RP Emersions and disrupt the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom