Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied another one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Famrer
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:452995787
Date of ban issue: 3/5/21
Member of staff: Robert
Ban Reason: LTARP
Why should we unban you?: I was cuffed for no reason I was uncuffed I tried to get to my keys but it went to my pistol I then get arrested cus SCO think im pulling my pistol when im trying to get to my keys and I don't like to play with people who can see what im trying to do

I was told by a higherup to ban you for ltarp after you left whilst cuffed and he saw you had joined back. So that is what i did. I had also just banned another player for LTARP who was stood no less then 5m from you, you then chose to do exactly the same thing resulting in exactly the same punishment.

That player left cus the was stood there cuffed for no reason and as the higher up could see I was putting my knife away but it went to my gun I wouldn't pull a gun on the as thats FearRP

Just because there cuffed for no reason does not give them an excuse to LTARP.

But you get cuffed for no reason you get released you try go to keys you accidently go the your perm gun and you get arrested as the give you like 2 seconds to get to your keys

What so I can't leave when I don't want to RP with people who can't

No... I was taser rushed and cuffed yesterday however I still allowed the situation to continue, just because the Rp isn’t going the way you want it too does not mean you can pick and choose which rules you follow.

Quite frankly it doesn’t matter whether you mind or not, it’s a server rule and you chose to break it therefore you where punished accordingly.

pat

Discord Manager
Denied, if you feel someone is breaking the rules, report them to staff, don't leave the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom