Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Paul Fredson Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Paul/Paul Fredson (Was Mrs Eliza)
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? ‘bout start of first lockdown.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:117390249

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Someone killing another person for no reason and just walking up to someone and stabbing them for no reason.
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
Being where you were when you died in under than 5 minutes, dying in a spot e.g. a raid and returning to kill the guy.
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
Where if you have a knife or gun to you, you have to follow their orders, ignoring this and pulling out your own weapon even if a gun is at your head.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Someone judging someone and killing them for their sex preference, mass rdm’ing them for being gay.
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Judging someone from where they were born/skin colour. Using racial slurs or rdm’ing them because of ethnic background.
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Well, you shouldn’t steal a NHS vehicle in the first place but I’d explain the situation, check blogs and if he is guilty I’d warn him for failure to advert.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would check blogs to check for a advert of PD raid and if the people were a gov job at the time, if he did advert no warn, but if he didn’t I would warn him for mass RDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I’d explain to William that NLR exists and that he can’t break it, but also explain to joe that as a drug dealer he can’t base on the pavement due to only hobos eligible to do said action and would warn William for Breaking NLR and give a verbal to Joe for the pavement Base.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I’d explain to joe that a bombing is a major event and is a big no, no here and would kick him for Mass RDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
You should and shouldn’t, you should because I do know what to do but you shouldn’t because I might not do this after the whole minge situation has calmed down and staff is more active/
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Either ask a other member of staff or look in the handbook.
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Was mod here before the 3 month crash.
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1) Done this before

2) Wont go deaf from ear-rapes/people screaming at me.

3)
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1) Might not stick around after minges are gone.

2) School work will come first, so reduced activity.

3) Might not be here all the time or as active as other members.
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
The server is chaos right now, and so far I’ve only seen Sam doing a lot of work and I feel kinda bad for him and the others who are actually dealing with the minges, so I thought maybe I should help a little.

Have you received any help when creating this application?

Nah
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

Sure

+/- Improve Section C, Seen you on quite a bit only had good interactions with you, good luck with application

+1 I have had good interactions with you. I believe you would be fit for staff however section C needs more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom