Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer Simpson

Name: Homer Simpson
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117103802
Date & Time Of Incident: 5:28pm

Member Of Staff Name: Nano
Rank Of Staff Member: Senior Mod

Explanation: Alright, so basically. I saw this guy killing someone i had rp affiliation with. Later up it ended up with him being stuck after i was brought into the sit, the person who i had rp affiliation with didn't advert kill me so i had no way of knowing he was stuck/wanted to be killed. I tried explaining this in the admin sit but i still got warned as this incident happened in spawn. So basically, there was no advert of him wanting to be killed so i had no way of knowing it. Nano then says he saw the video and saw the guy who was stuck saying he wanted to be killed. As i was at a decent distance i didn't hear this person saying he wanted to be killed. I was also in a call with this person at the time but whenever he speaks ingame his discord goes on mute.

Evidence: /
Witnesses: /

NanoMan05

Senior-Moderator
Hi, So you've made an unwarn application but it got denied because I have done nothing wrong. You seen him kill your friend in spawn where there is no rp so you should not have killed marcot back. I don't see what I have done wrong or what your saying I have done wrong. Here is the unwarn application he made that got denied for reference:

Maroni

Staff Manager
Name: Homer Simpson
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117103802
Date & Time Of Incident: 5:28pm

Member Of Staff Name: Nano
Rank Of Staff Member: Senior Mod

Explanation: Alright, so basically. I saw this guy killing someone i had rp affiliation with. Later up it ended up with him being stuck after i was brought into the sit, the person who i had rp affiliation with didn't advert kill me so i had no way of knowing he was stuck/wanted to be killed. I tried explaining this in the admin sit but i still got warned as this incident happened in spawn. So basically, there was no advert of him wanting to be killed so i had no way of knowing it. Nano then says he saw the video and saw the guy who was stuck saying he wanted to be killed. As i was at a decent distance i didn't hear this person saying he wanted to be killed. I was also in a call with this person at the time but whenever he speaks ingame his discord goes on mute.

Evidence: /
Witnesses: /
Denied.
It's not your job to be killing those who RDM. It should have been reported to a staff member if you thought it was unjust and as stated in the unwarn appeal this was in spawn where no RP happens. Staff member was completely in the right from my understanding of this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom