Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? astro
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:0
1.7 References (if any)? not sure

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM stands for random death match my example is if i was driving and some one shot and killed me the would be classed as RDM second example is if someone is in my face and annoying me and i tell them to go away and they shoot me that would be classed as RDM because telling someone to go away is not classed as challenging them to a fight there for it is classed as RDM

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR stands for new life rule my example is if I was shot and killed and I went back to the place where I was killed in the in the 5 minute that I respawned that would be classed as NLR

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: for example if I was getting mugged and I have a gun to my head I would have to act afraid next example is if i was held hostage I would have to act scared

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would give William a warning for crimes to NHS

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would ask joe for some evidence and then go from there

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would ask joe for evidence the give William a warning for NLR and failing to advert

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would get joe and ask if joe seen the PD meeting that got adverted if he did see the advert i would ban him for 2 days for mass RDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? i have been playing for quite a while and I want to help out the server

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? call for a more experienced staff

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? no

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: good listening/ good communication/ good English

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: first time staffing/not good with other languages/server lags a lot

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? to help out the server
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checkin yes

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Fill out all the questions please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom