Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Alexxx staff application….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?Alexxx.
1.2 How old are you?14.
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?About 8-9 months.
1.5 Are you fluent in English?Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID STEAM_0:0:536938503
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:Well RDM stands for random death match meaning when you kill a person without a reason. Example 1: Jack goes up to billy with a mk 18 and randomly shoots him in this case that would be rdm.

Example 2:Joe switches to gun dealer he buys himself a pistol since if he bought him self a ar/smg for him self it would be self supplying Joe goes into somebody shop and tries to buy some weed when the owner of the shop shows him he has weed Joe kills him and takes the weed.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR= New Life Rule a “New life rule” occurs when you die after you have respawned you may not target the person who has killed you and you can’t go back to the same place straight away.

Example 1: Jon is on his custom job and pulls out a gun because he wanted to do a PD raid NCA kill Jon, after 30 seconds jon respawns and goes back to the same place straight away and then carry’s on what he was about to do

Example 2: Carly is about to do a raid she adverts raid and then the base owner comes up behind her and kills her, She spawns close to the base and then kills the owner and raids the base.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear rp is when you are outnumbered they must be holding some kind of weapon and it has to be pointing at you it is usally 2 or more people that would do this.

Example 1:Jamie is walking on the path walk and then suddenly 3 guns pull out their guns in this situation Jamie is outnumbered and would have to follow their commands because he is under “FearRP”.

Example 2: Jerloc,Harry and Jon see Jack who just robbed the bank they radio it in on the radio to make sure he matches the description, They put on their sirens and jack waits for them to pull over, Jerloc,Harry and Jon get out of their car and point 2 guns at him while Harry goes for the arrest, Jamie gets angry and starts to run away, In this case there are 3 sco 2 pointing guns at Jamie and one going for the arrest Jamie refuses to get arrested and runs away so Jamie would be breaking FearRP.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:Homophobia is when you don’t like a certain sexuality or what a person identifies as.

Example 1:Rob is talking to his friend and he comes out as gay he thought his friend would support him but his friend starts to bully him for it and calls him a slur word.

Example 2:Garry changes his name to Gay Garry People advert imagine being gay garry doesn’t like being made fun of and changes his name back to garry.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:Racism is when you don’t like somebody who is a certain race.

Exmaple 1: Ray hears Jacks accent he presumed he was black and called him a monkey.

Exmaple 2: James hears Jays Indian accent he goes up to him and says haha go back to your corner shop lad.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Well, Rule B15 states “You may not commit any crime against NHS personnel” this means you cannot mug NHS,Kill NHS and car jack NHS, Otherwise you are committing a crime against NHS, Back to the sit I would bring joe somewhere private let him explain and ask for the players name I would they teleport to William and tell him I would need him for a sit, once I bring William I would tell him what joe told me, I would ask William if he did steal it if he admits it I would warn him for Crimes against NHS.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?In this case I would teleport to Joe take him to a sit area I would let him explain, Then I would go to check the logs to see if William did advert if he did and he’s the right job to raid then I would return Joe and end the sit.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?I would go to Joe take him to a sit area let him explain what happened, Then I would go to William and tell him I need him I would TP William to me and ask him why did you raid joes base without a advert and also break NLR, Once William has told me why I would Warn him for RDM and NLR. Then I would tell joe he has to remove his base

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?Well,

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?Because I am a active member within the Riverside community, I can get along with people easily, I can help other members within the staff team,And I could be quite active on staff.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?Well I would ask in staff chat in game but if nobody is in game then ask in Discord.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?Yes I staffed on Riverside before and have been staff on a lot of Dark rp servers

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:Activity,Unbiased,Decent knowledge of the rules

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:School,Homework,moving houses soon ( when I move houses I’ll be off for about a week maybe or less )

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I previously staffed on this server but I had issues with my family and my dog so I never got the time to get on and when I did get on I barley got any hours on SOD I think I deserve a 2nd chance I left on a bad note I have read over the rules a couple of times before making this application and read them regularly when making bases or doing something. I think I would enjoy staffing on this RS again it wasn’t that bad but I just never had the time to get on and that’s why I took a break from RS.

Have you received any help when creating this application?Yes Jon helped me with some names.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?Yeah ( if your talking about warns and bans then I’ve never been banned and I think I have 7 warns)

Discord:Alexxx#9516 ( can’t verify in discord keeps on saying invalid steam id)

Neutral, don't know you, but I haven't been very active recently due to irl stuff

for now i wont give a +1 or a -1 as i didnt have interactions with you, in the future this will change hopefully

for now i wont give a +1 or a -1 as i didnt have interactions with you, in the future this will change hopefully
Hello squidward, I’ll be on today so hopefully we can interact a little bit more.

+1
Personally I haven't known you for very long; however from the short period time I have spent with you on the server I have been given a very good impression of you. You have also shown me that you have a good understanding of the rules. Big potential and good luck.

+1
Played with Alexxx in game and he is a nice guy, and I think he deserves a second shot at staff.

+1 ,Deserves a chance in staff , application has good effort put into it.

when there was no staff ingame a couple days ago i had joined and found you text screen pushing cars

when there was no staff ingame a couple days ago i had joined and found you text screen pushing cars
Hello Eric, I wasn’t pushing cars I simply precisioned the text screen, the reason behind this is I wanted to push the text screen on to the wall and beg for cat food, I thought I could test pushing it on the wall before building because if pushing doesn’t work I’ll just place it down normally it was a pretty small text, when you saw me I knew how it looked but I wouldn’t purposely collide my text screen to do that.

( also when you precision a text screen it doesn’t become collided it will still be no collided )

If you want me to explain more then text me on discord Alexxx#9516.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom