Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Staff report on Neuro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Neuro
Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin
Date of Incident: 06-08-22
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So during this leslie pd raid. I was kidnapped and stripped of my guns and comms. Neuro and his friend pointed two guns at me so I'm under fearrp and follow like I'm supposed to. They have me open all the doors up and bring me to the jail cell and leave me there alone. While they are putting drills on the vault and me left with no one watching me and still having my keys. I make a run for it unlocking the jail cell door and leaving through the other opened doors to get outside. Immediately he no clips out, physguns me and freezes me. He tells me I'm under FEARRP at all times during a kidnap. Just because I decide to resist for once when I have the chance to which I guess he's never experienced in other kidnaps. That's FAILRP and FEARRP cause I shouldn't have my keys after they stripped me of my "weapons". Zombie tells me keys can be used as a weapon and that I was stripped of my keys after bringing me back in of request by Neuro. What he could have done instead is maybe keep a guard here to watch me or either tie me to the bench/take my keys. Never ever have I seen in the rules or in other kidnaps that you are under FEARRP at all times as Neuro told me. This guy then after having done /me drags/ties/blindfolds in the only way I would follow. Pushes me onto the train tracks killing a hostage without completing negotiations or asking for any. He says I wasn't compliant and therefore he killed me. IF he wants me to comply! GET TWO GUNS ON ME`! Maybe even RP IT OUT with /me!
Evidence on the incident: Only clipped him yeeting me onto the tracks. Never announced negotiations to the police. here

Response to events on 06/08/22:

Hello, thanks for expressing your concern about my actions.

During this situation, I had used the automatic binding which announces the advert "Kidnap *strips weapons and comms*" when you had 2 guns pointed at you we asked you to open the doors and get into the cell which you then did we also adverted "Leslie raid with hostage!!!" which tells the police that we have a hostage so they wouldn't come rushing in and killing you. We then decided to go to the vaults and start drilling we then saw you unlock the door and run outside and I believed this was against the rules as I thought doing "Kidnap *strips weapons and comms*" means everything's stripped from you and that you should fear for the hostage takers not to be killing you since your stripped of everything and therefore should listen to their every command but in the future, if you feel this isn't true I could change my advert to "Kidnap strips everything and checks clothing for hidden items."

For the hostage execution as you saw no police had shown up to negotiate and you had failed to do what I told you and had forced me to bind you and drag you when you should have been fearing for your life and doing what I said which had made me decide to execute you and push you onto the tracks so I dragged you to the train tracks and simply shoved you off. I don't feel that any of my actions were wrong during the situation but as I've said if you feel like the default "!kidnap" advert is good enough I will make sure to use a custom one to make sure you know that everything is stripped.

I feel like I had done nothing wrong as there is rule A9 Common Sense that states "Apply common sense where applicable." which would be "Hey you just got kidnapped they stripped all your weapons and comms I doubt they missed your keys" but if you feel that doesn't apply I can see where you are coming from and in the future I will make sure my advert is very specific on what you do and don't have.

Sorry if you feel your RP experience was ruined in any way.

Dude if you ask me to use my keys after you have stripped me of my "weapons and my comms" how come I suddenly don't have them anymore in the cell. CTSFO did indeed show up but since you had to stop the whole RP with you having to noclip out and grab onto me your friends must have killed him. I mean with two SOD on not very busy IDK why you couldn't have just waited for staff.

Dude if you ask me to use my keys after you have stripped me of my "weapons and my comms" how come I suddenly don't have them anymore in the cell. CTSFO did indeed show up but since you had to stop the whole RP with you having to noclip out and grab onto me your friends must have killed him. I mean with two SOD on not very busy IDK why you couldn't have just waited for staff.
I did exactly what I and every other staff member is told to do and froze you until a staff member arrived and if I could just use your key tool to open the door I would as that would be what happened but since out of RP there's no way for me to do that I have to get you to do it.

Fin

Response to events on 06/08/22:

Hello, thanks for expressing your concern about my actions.

During this situation, I had used the automatic binding which announces the advert "Kidnap *strips weapons and comms*" when you had 2 guns pointed at you we asked you to open the doors and get into the cell which you then did we also adverted "Leslie raid with hostage!!!" which tells the police that we have a hostage so they wouldn't come rushing in and killing you. We then decided to go to the vaults and start drilling we then saw you unlock the door and run outside and I believed this was against the rules as I thought doing "Kidnap *strips weapons and comms*" means everything's stripped from you and that you should fear for the hostage takers not to be killing you since your stripped of everything and therefore should listen to their every command but in the future, if you feel this isn't true I could change my advert to "Kidnap strips everything and checks clothing for hidden items."

For the hostage execution as you saw no police had shown up to negotiate and you had failed to do what I told you and had forced me to bind you and drag you when you should have been fearing for your life and doing what I said which had made me decide to execute you and push you onto the tracks so I dragged you to the train tracks and simply shoved you off. I don't feel that any of my actions were wrong during the situation but as I've said if you feel like the default "!kidnap" advert is good enough I will make sure to use a custom one to make sure you know that everything is stripped.

I feel like I had done nothing wrong as there is rule A9 Common Sense that states "Apply common sense where applicable." which would be "Hey you just got kidnapped they stripped all your weapons and comms I doubt they missed your keys" but if you feel that doesn't apply I can see where you are coming from and in the future I will make sure my advert is very specific on what you do and don't have.

Sorry if you feel your RP experience was ruined in any way.
you had him open all the doors though?

I did exactly what I and every other staff member is told to do and froze you until a staff member arrived and if I could just use your key tool to open the door I would as that would be what happened but since out of RP there's no way for me to do that I have to get you to do it.
No, but like if you ask me to use my keys to open up the PD right? You lock me in the cells without taking them from me. You leave all doors but the cell door open. I unlock that cell door with the keys and non-tied hands I have. I don't get it. Is that FAILRP for simply outsmarting you? Is it maybe FEARRP when I have no guns on me?

Typically in rp situations the hostage is always meant to fear for their life. Idk that didn't seem like you were fearing at all

Accepted, I understand where Neuro is coming from in the fact you are a hostage and shouldn't really just run away. However you weren't exactly under Fear RP whilst you did this and you were free to move; if things such as "/me Ties you to chair" was used it would have been different. The main problem I have with this report is Neuro's use of commands off duty which shouldn't be used, he should have waited for SOD to respond and left them deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom