Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Remove combat jumping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Remove combat jumping
How will this benefit the community: really annoying and very unrealistic in gunfights and quite unfair
Link(s) idk

Hello,

I completely agree with this but the issue is people enjoy it and removing it will likely cause people to stop playing / people who are bad at basic combat will stop playing the server (large number of players). And also lets remember, this is not a serious RP server. This is similar to the level of wanting to remove 3rd person.

Still +1

Many thanks,

I can see what your point is, but as Daniel said this isn't a serious RP server. It's not really unfair when everyone can do it, you just have to hit your shots.?

+1
Much like the 40mm, people complain, it does make some combat a bit stupid, best to try to limit or remove it.

I believe it'll cause far too much stress on the staff team having to constantly take sits regarding this rule if it was put in place. Plus like Daniel said I believe the main player-base would dislike this ruling

I believe it'll cause far too much stress on the staff team having to constantly take sits regarding this rule if it was put in place. Plus like Daniel said I believe the main player-base would dislike this ruling
This doesn't really have to be a rule in place, it could be prevented serverside with LUA.

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Just make jump accuracy absurdly bad. CS:GO that shit. That'll stop those bhopping combatants

Jon

Just make jump accuracy absurdly bad. CS:GO that shit. That'll stop those bhopping combatants
easiest solution best solution understandable solution will work for people and won't make people just fuck off and leave +1 to legend dale

Jon

actually nvm -1 cause management do the exact same making them hypocrites

actually nvm -1 cause management do the exact same making them hypocrites
can you tell me the name of that management member lmao, cuz i didnt see management members joining in game and go on gunfights, only harry comes on and plays ingame, also your argument makes no sense, it wasnt a management member that did the suggestion

If there is something that can be used, you're going to use it.

Combat jumping is seriously annoying, I've seen it myself & I know how annoying it is.
It would be great if there was some way of preventing this from being abused like:
  • Not be able to shoot whilst crouch jumping/jumping.
  • Not be able to continuously crouch jump/jump.
  • Increase the amount of aimspread/recoil if you're shooting whilst crouch jumping/jumping.
Having this in place will support every community member, making combat more balanced and not reliant on spamming your keyboard to actually have a chance on winning gunfights. This could also be one step to many other suggestions to balance out the (combat side) server.

Jon

If there is something that can be used, you're going to use it.

Combat jumping is seriously annoying, I've seen it myself & I know how annoying it is.
It would be great if there was some way of preventing this from being abused like:
  • Not be able to shoot whilst crouch jumping/jumping.
  • Not be able to continuously crouch jump/jump.
  • Increase the amount of aimspread/recoil if you're shooting whilst crouch jumping/jumping.
Having this in place will support every community member, making combat more balanced and not reliant on spamming your keyboard to actually have a chance on winning gunfights. This could also be one step to many other suggestions to balance out the (combat side) server.
Explain how you can perfectly balance combat.

Explain how you can perfectly balance combat.
while there isn't a way to "perfectly balance" combat, this is a step in the right direction to making gunfights more fun and fair for everyone.

Jon

while there isn't a way to "perfectly balance" combat, this is a step in the right direction to making gunfights more fun and fair for everyone.
Well i mean how will that make it balanced and fair?

-1 i don't see alot of people doing it mostly bugzzy. Combat jumping looks fine and its easy to kill them, There is many options 40mm them or just hide around a corner

Well i mean how will that make it balanced and fair?
well if the opponent isn't jumping around like they are having a seizure, they have a fair chance of being hit and vice versa this will make combat less about looking like you are on class a drugs and more about actual aim, positioning & tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom