Status
Not open for further replies.

High

Name: High
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98804687
Date & Time Of Incident: 1:30pm 20th of may

Staff Member's Name: Wescott
Staff Member's Rank: Junior Admin

Explanation: I had placed a camera outside my hotel. I get brought about 30mins later by an admin asking me to remove it. I ask him why I need to remove it and he says "Just remove it" I ask him again and he kicks me for not listing to staff. I lost 2 T-10 printers cause of this BS.

Evidence: N/A
Witnesses: N/A

Wescott

Administrator
PoliceRP Staff
Someone made a sit on you for placing a camera in locations where it shouldn't be, I went and brought you to remove the camera to which you started to argue with me and got very rude so as you failed to move the camera after being told by myself multiple times you were kicked.

Next time read the rules and listen to staff instead of getting disrespectful and arrogant from the get go. It was because of YOUR actions you were kicked and lost your printers and I stand by that decision.

I actually called the sit and didnt listen to him at all. We showed you the camera and refused to delete it

High

That's incorrect. I asked you "Why do I need to remove them?" twice. You didn't answer me either time (basically ignored me) and kicked me for not listing to you. This is not how you handle a sit, your their to explain the rules to me which you didn't do at all. All you said during the sit is "Remove your camera" which you admitted to. You didn't explain the rules and didn't answer my question. This is not friendly or helpful which is what staff should be.
---
I didn't refuse FFS. I didn't refuse at all, I asked him why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wescott

Administrator
PoliceRP Staff
You refused multiple times after being clearly instructed to remove or relocate your camera which is why you were kicked. Throughout the exchange you were being blatantly defiant and disrespectful which only lends further justification behind the punishment.

As I previously stated it was YOUR actions which led to the kick and if you were simply to do as instructed it would of saved you the loss of your printers. Read the rules and learn to follow them and that might help you stay out of trouble.

I've said all I have to say.

High

No, I never said I wouldn't remove the camera. I asked you **WHY** I had to remove it, and after you had explained I would have moved it. ALL you said was "move your camera", and since this was an admin sit, you are meant to explain what I am getting punished for. It was a clear lack of communication by you.
---
I find it funny you are trying to argue that you only saying "Remove your camera" is ok during a sit. You don't hear sits where the admin says "Remove the base" without explaining how it is a fail base so they can correct themselves next time; this is no different.

Last edited:

Ben

Forums Manager
Event Manager
Management
Senior-Administrator
PoliceRP Staff
Sorry but this is ridiculous. You literally tell him to fuck off in OOC. He told you to remove your camera and you didn't listen to him meaning he has all the right in the world to kick you for not listening to him.

I understand you'd be salty after losing your printers but you need to learn to listen to Staff, and definitely to watch your attitude towards them.

High

I was listening to him, that is why I asked a question about what he is saying. He said I was asking a question, so you lied in your statement just then by saying I wasn't listening. How can I not listen if I reply?

Wescott

Administrator
PoliceRP Staff
High I really couldn't care less with what you've got to say, I'm fed up of you constantly crying in-game. You can't structure an argument to save your life and need to grow up.

You've made a pointless PSD against me for a stupid reason where I'm clearly in the right where you "accidently delete your evidence" because you just want to try and annoy me.

You linger around me in-game waiting for me to mess up but I'm sorry to disappoint but that ain't going to happen any time soon.

The screenshot you have is extremely out of context and all you need to do is check logs and look at the full conversation to see that you sat in OOC berating me to the whole server for 20 minutes prior so I said that to get you to shut up which thankfully it did but now you come on here and continue to cry about it annoying other staff member and causing a bigger scene.

Grow up and learn to take some responsibility for your actions (it's a valuable life lesson).

Reactions: Ben

High

All the things you said are false, you are just trying to make me seem uncredible to show you in a better light. There was no conversation in chat prior and I don't follow you around, you just ain't that important to me. You are creating claims you can not back, and I won't admit anything you said unlike you admited that you kicked me for asking a question about the sit.

generic

PoliceRP Staff
All the things you said are false, you are just trying to make me seem uncredible to show you in a better light. There was no conversation in chat prior and I don't follow you around, you just ain't that important to me. You are creating claims you can not back, and I won't admit anything you said unlike you admited that you kicked me for asking a question about the sit.
High if you had a camera in the middle of the road, that isn't realistic and he had all reason to do so and even a senior-admin agrees that he had all reason to do it, and please stop harassing wescott in-game and in VC's

High

OH FOR FUCK SAKE, you missing the entire point. YES it might have been, admins are meant to know the rules and pass it onto the users. I am **NOT** trying to argue it wasn't against the rules, but I should know why, that's why I asked. Read the appeal before commenting.

NanoMan05

Staff Manager
Senior Management
Superadmin
High, you need to understand that if he asks you to remove something then you ask a question it may sound as if your just stalling. I am not saying you did this but we get this kind of attitude daily and it gets extremely annoying when people try to get around rules and such by asking questions and making remarks and it ends up wasting time. I can see in some points what you mean, but I can also see wescotts train of thought here and I can understand the punishment given. Therefore this report will be denied and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom