Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Hybrid's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
-1 was originally gonna go with neutral but then saw you where arguing with a member of the community on your own staff app

-1 was originally gonna go with neutral but then saw you where arguing with a member of the community on your own staff app
I am allowed to give my own thoughts about someone's opinion right?

I am allowed to give my own thoughts about someone's opinion right?
Yes but when you show that you can't take it when someone says stuff like that too you, which you will hear alot when you're part of staff. Personally it shows you don't gave the patience to deal with situations. You are a good lad but I've had some bad experiences with you in the past

Yes but when you show that you can't take it when someone says stuff like that too you, which you will hear alot when you're part of staff. Personally it shows you don't gave the patience to deal with situations. You are a good lad but I've had some bad experiences with you in the past
Ok well thank you for your feedback but why do you choose to only comment on arguing with people on my application and not others?

Ok well thank you for your feedback but why do you choose to only comment on arguing with people on my application and not others?
Because rarely check the forums unless needed or if I'm on the train/bus and today was one of them days ?

Because rarely check the forums unless needed or if I'm on the train/bus and today was one of them days ?
Fair point, I will try to improve on what you said. I hope that this can be a fresh start.

-1 arguing in his application, Lying, Rigged the Election for Commissioner
and many more.

Personally i dont think you would be fit for staff as your normally say quite weird stuff about people and recently was making false stories about other people in the server

Personally i dont think you would be fit for staff as your normally say quite weird stuff about people and recently was making false stories about other people in the server
I'm sorry about what happened a while ago about the comment I made to you. I have followed the rules ever since. Regarding the 'false stories', that was simply a joke and I didnt mean any bad intentions. Thank you for your feedback and I can understand your concerns.

Denied, not fit for staff and needs to improve reputation on the server before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom