Status
Not open for further replies.

muzi3838

Name:muzi38
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:506874861

Date & Time Of Incident:3-11-2019

Member Of Staff Name:mr ming
Rank Of Staff Member:MOD

Explanation:so we did a pm assas and we killed padp and stuff then we wanted to kidnap pm he said no the car is bullet proof so im not gonna get out that is fearrp we called admin mr ming came he said limo is bullet proof because vc mod is broken so we coulndt kidnap him then mr ming just let him go so we coulndt kidnap him

Evidence:none
Witnesses:autobans and modesign

Last edited:

MoDesigns

Administrator
+1, there is no rule that states any vehicles are bullet proof, the prime minister continued to fearrp, this then lead to Muzi being banned.

Mr Ming

MoDesigns of course you plus one this. Your being extremely biased in this and his unban appeal mate. Sorry to say but this will probs get denied because in my eyes i count it as false because the video on your unban shows you breaking rules and shows intention to roleplay so yeah. Enjoy!

Mr Ming

And i just said what ive been told i know nothing about the vehicles i even said when i tped to you guys im not sure so dont take my word. And MoDesigns you werent even at the sit so you have no say so once again your being biased.

MoDesigns

Administrator
Continue to state I am biased, I am giving my opinion, your restricting me from talking?

Mr Ming

Yes because he is your friend your in a VC with him so yeah your being biased.

MoDesigns

Administrator
Just to confirm, being in a call with someone automatically means I am friends and biased? Its a discord public call where anyone can join.

Maroni

Staff Manager
We're not here to argue. Is there any video evidence for the situation?

Mr Ming

Maroni its the same situation! He posted this because of me banning him.

Mr Ming

I have no video as i didnt save my replay because there was nothing to save it was me tping to them and saying im not sure about this ive been told some PD vehicles are bullet proof and i finished off with im not sure so yeah.

Mr Ming

Dont understand why hes writing a staff report all because i told him i didnt know something on the server. Kinda false staff report to be honest hes just salty from when i banned him because this is posted same time as i banned him.

muzi3838

well im not the only one that was gonna make a staff report on you for this topic and now u dont wanna show ur own video evidence so u dontget caught and actually i can tell the pm to say what happend to and the pm can say too that u said that the limo is bullet proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom