Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Sprix Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Sprix
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:445674315
Date of ban issue: Today around 2am
Member of staff: Harry
Ban reason (screenshot): LTAPRP
Why should we unban you?:
I think i should get unbanned as my whole internet went out for about 4-5-hours and i could not be able to turn it on/do something with it as im not smart enough to fix it. Harry didn't even gave me 20-30Min to rejoin as my good friend Selavi told me i got banned instantly ( After my internet went up ).

Hello Sprix,

You were causing a conflict of issues earlier on in the morning for me, as you were prop minging quite a lot, as well as it is ironic that your "WIFI" went out while you were cuffed, which is quite interesting that you were on about your internet going out.

And as far as I'm aware, if your internet goes out, it wouldn't say "Disconnect by user," it would say "Timed out."

From this, it is potential you had done this deliberately to dimiss yourself from being arrested, as well as you were warned for prop minge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom