Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Accepted Staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer Simpson

Not sure if i should be replying on this but ming is giving false information. So basically, i made a sit about the pm fearrping. Ming then takes my sit and teleports to me, i told him about the situation and the pm saying that the limo is bulletproof. I then asked ming if this was true and he said yes. Later on, we ended the prime minister assassination and i pmed harry on discord for more info about this. Apparently the limo isn't bulletproof and it was just straight up bullshit what was coming out of mings mouth. He basically allowed a fearrper to drive away right in front of us. Which caused muzi to get banned since we were doing the assassination and we couldn't destroy the car.

Mr Ming

Muzi got banned for prop pushing and laughing about it. He broke the rules 2 wrongs dont make a right mate.

Mr Ming

well im not the only one that was gonna make a staff report on you for this topic and now u dont wanna show ur own video evidence so u dontget caught and actually i can tell the pm to say what happend to and the pm can say too that u said that the limo is bullet proof
Kid your funny i showed the video of you breaking rules thats all i saved dont put words in my mouth mate lmaoo

Mr Ming

Giving false infomation isnt even against the rules i did say im not sure because i am not sure ive been told different by different people so what is the point in this staff report nothings going to happen i cant get punished for accidentaly giving false infomation lmao

Homer Simpson

Giving false infomation isnt even against the rules i did say im not sure because i am not sure ive been told different by different people so what is the point in this staff report nothings going to happen i cant get punished for accidentaly giving false infomation lmao
What i mean by this, u giving false information got him banned basically. They fearrp'd in front of ur face, we made multiple sits afterwards cause we were getting in the back of the limo and pulling out our guns. U didn't take them our only option was to keypad minge it to destroy it as they were continously fearrping without any staff member doing shit.

Homer Simpson

I could see why this might be an issue but irl The PM car would probably be bullet proof to stop assassnations etc.
Thats not the case on this server mate, i even asked the deputy director general of padp, he said it was just fearrpin aswell since the limo ain't bulletproof.

Thats not the case on this server mate, i even asked the deputy director general of padp, he said it was just fearrpin aswell since the limo ain't bulletproof.
Even if he is saying it's bulletproof muzzi was saying he rp exploded it so if he has nitrp according to Ming ,.Ming must to because muzzi was just rping with the situation Ming started

Mr Ming

Anyway Muzi has had his ban reducded to 48 Hours. This is just a false staff report because he was angry that he got banned. No one else reply because it doesnt involve anyone else. Maroni my staff manager will deal with this soon.

muzi3838

its not about that its about that u said that the limo was bullet proof because of the vc mod was broken and u didnt warn him for fearrp whitch he did infront of you

Mr Ming

Well muzi if you can acutaly read what i have been replying i didnt know about this. I tped to you and said im not sure i didnt see him infront of me so what are you on about.

Maroni

Staff Manager
The staff member in question did in fact give out misinformation. However that does not excuse a player to break a rule and use a prop to destroy a vehicle, which is directly against server rules. I can fully understand your actions out of frustration and desperation to try and be able to role-play a situation out. The staff member did believe in what they were saying and it was not done purposefully.

I'm going to be taking corrective action which will allow the staff member to reflect and improve, if we do not see an improvement in this time further action will be taken. Thank you for your report it goes a long way to improving the staff team and ensuring that standards are kept to the highest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom