Status
Not open for further replies.

cRz_NOFEAR

Name: cRz NOFEAR
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:455816500
Date & Time Of Incident: 06/11/19 around 21:10-21:19

Member Of Staff Name: Andy Robertson
Rank Of Staff Member: Trial Staff

Explanation: So I killed this PCSO and after driving around for a bit me and Auto/Homer Simpson wanted to kidnap someone, we found a PCSO (the same person) and we kidnapped him and he calls and admin for NLR as we killed him before. He comes over and does not ask for any evidence about were he was as the PCSO claimed we got him the second he came from spawn and believes what the PCSO says without taking any evidence.

Evidence: N/A
Witnesses: Homer simpson

Maroni

Staff Manager
Thanks for the report. I've notified Andy to get his side.

I briefly remember this situation but not that well - I remember the PCSO making a sit, myself coming (with Turtle helping me out) and I remember in the end we came to the conclusion that you did actually break NLR. I checked logs many times over and correct me if im wrong but you/or your friend (can't remember) indirectly admitted to it by saying 'We were just looking for an officer to kidnap and unfortunately it was him' (Not exact quote but I remember that was the message I was being told). Before warning/punishing anyone I made sure to talk to Turtle due to his judgement being a lot more precise than myself and the outcome was that you were receiving a warn.

- Andy Robertson

Homer Simpson

I briefly remember this situation but not that well - I remember the PCSO making a sit, myself coming (with Turtle helping me out) and I remember in the end we came to the conclusion that you did actually break NLR. I checked logs many times over and correct me if im wrong but you/or your friend (can't remember) indirectly admitted to it by saying 'We were just looking for an officer to kidnap and unfortunately it was him' (Not exact quote but I remember that was the message I was being told). Before warning/punishing anyone I made sure to talk to Turtle due to his judgement being a lot more precise than myself and the outcome was that you were receiving a warn.

- Andy Robertson
As i am mentioned in this staff report i have the right to reply to this. So basically, how so did he break NLR? Non of us have died. We just wanted to make some quick money by kidnapping a cop and unfortunetaly it was him who we found first. We never waited for him to get out of spawn, we just drove towards court house and we saw him walking there. We didn't pay attention to his name, u can't just warn him for NLR as he hasn't died. There were not alot of cops on either so this was our only option.

As i am mentioned in this staff report i have the right to reply to this. So basically, how so did he break NLR? Non of us have died. We just wanted to make some quick money by kidnapping a cop and unfortunetaly it was him who we found first. We never waited for him to get out of spawn, we just drove towards court house and we saw him walking there. We didn't pay attention to his name, u can't just warn him for NLR as he hasn't died. There were not alot of cops on either so this was our only option.
As what I rememebr you were in some kind of situation with that officer, resulting in his death - fast forward a couple minutes (Less than 5m) you were kidnapping that officer. A lot of this situation is extremely vague to me and I can't recall half of it due to handling a lot of NLR related cases that day and a ton of other cases but what I can say with confidence is that the outcome of the situation was the correct one due to the help of Turtle.

After reading over this thread again I just realised that you also literally put the officer at gun point/tried to kidnap for no actual rp reason other than you wanted "a quick 50k" (Said in warn appeal thread) which goes against rule #A21 which I should of added to the warn description.
67a13a7a0a8be7e1e25d335bd877aa11.png

Hopefully this gets resolved soon.
- Andy Robertson

Maroni

Staff Manager
If you'd like I can change your rule-break to A21 however it still stands that you broke a rule. Although not listed in the rules it's advisable not to be kidnapping/mugging/killing the same person. I do understand that you did not know this at the time. If you'd like your warn changed to A21 instead of the current warn contact me in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom