Denied Staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Sharaq Studios
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226251019
Date & Time Of Incident: 08/11/2019 around 5pm something

Member Of Staff Name: Furby
Rank Of Staff Member: Senior mod

Explanation: so some guy was dissing people at spawn and I simply tried to tell him to stop and he refused to and said things to me that offended. So I called a staff to come and help but then furby wasn't ready to listen to me, I even told him that I had evidence and he still wasn't willing to consider any bit of it. I will leave evidence below of the sit itself and the evidence that I sent to furby of the person player dissing.

Evidence: The evidence of player diss: https://medal.tv/clips/10026525/d1337vK6bKyL
The evidence of the sit: https://medal.tv/clips/10027055/d1337wXYdCME
Witnesses: N/A

Furby

Senior-Moderator
Hello Sharaq, as soon i teleported to you i heard the player that you reported saying "You are fat". I firstly did not think it was a player diss but since you said you where getting offended with it i told Red to stop with saying it and he did. The warn is a guideline and not a staff rule, i did watch the video and i watched it. Where the player you reported was saying you are fat ect. You walked up to him while you could have walked away instead of talking to him and arguing with him, where he kept saying you are fat because you talked to him. You also said: "I am recording keep saying more!", You really tried to get him mad, so that is what you got. I am not trying to be biased or anything because i did tell Red to stop and he listened as i said. I could have warned him but i have not since that would have changed nothing since he still listened without a warn. Please DM me on discord if you want to go deeper into this situation and i will try to help as much as possible.

if someone is screaming at the top of their lungs at spawn what am I supposed to do not do anything about it??? I even called you to help and you didnt watch the evidence. me saying keep saying more?? the only reason I said that was to try and make him stop saying it and also how was I making him even more mad all I did was tell him that I am recording so he would consider it and perhaps stop. Other than that you should try and consider both sides more before making a decision :)

Furby

Senior-Moderator
Well its the best to just ignore those kinds of players to avoid that this could happen, i do understand your point of view but i have never been biased and i will never be since i think that is just the worse thing you can do. I have messaged you on discord and you have even said yourself that you are fine so i personally think we dont have to make this a bigger situation. I hope you understand my point of view as i do understand yours.

Maroni

Superadmin
Name: Sharaq Studios
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226251019
Date & Time Of Incident: 08/11/2019 around 5pm something

Member Of Staff Name: Furby
Rank Of Staff Member: Senior mod

Explanation: so some guy was dissing people at spawn and I simply tried to tell him to stop and he refused to and said things to me that offended. So I called a staff to come and help but then furby wasn't ready to listen to me, I even told him that I had evidence and he still wasn't willing to consider any bit of it. I will leave evidence below of the sit itself and the evidence that I sent to furby of the person player dissing.

Evidence: The evidence of player diss: https://medal.tv/clips/10026525/d1337vK6bKyL
The evidence of the sit: https://medal.tv/clips/10027055/d1337wXYdCME
Witnesses: N/A
In the video Furby does in fact tell him to stop and he listens, he did handle the situation to prevent it from reoccurring. Staff members do not have to hand out warnings every-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom