Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Salt's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Salt

SteamID64:
Date of ban issue: I don't remember, maybe a week or two ago

Member of staff: The Server

Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?:
I was banned for "cheating" but I never actually had hacks of any sorts. I had a vpn on that I was using but I always have it on because of where I live. I didn't make a ban appeal right away as the next day I had some personal issues to solve and they only got resolved yesterday. As I said there where no hacking involved otherwise I would of just started killing people. I was on the server for around 10-15 minutes and I didn't kill anyone. If I could be given another chance so I can play that would be great. And by giving me another chance you will be able to see that I wont rdm, hack, metagame and all that. I'm just here to have fun

fzn

Okay I was the one who banned you and some others including Jabbers were in the VC at the time as well.

We noticed some activity stemming from your account that you were attempting to run clientside Lua commands. We proceeded to attempt to snap your screen as well as the screen of the person you were with. Since both of the snaps failed and could not be done, we assumed a defect so we snapped a random third person and this worked. We attempted to snap you multiple times and it never worked.

We came to the conclusion that both you and your mate were using some form of clientside scripts which are not allowed on our server.

I understand that but as I stated before, I haven't hacked and to be honest there is no fun in hacking. It takes away pretty much everything. All im asking is to be unbanned and if you wish you can spectate me all you want and you'll see that ill be playing legit like everyone around me

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Pretty sure you were using anti snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom