Not open for further replies.

lordcarrot

Name:lordcarrot
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:449805685
Date & Time Of Incident: 13/11/19 approximatly 7:30pm

Member Of Staff Name:
Adolf Gutenberg
Rank Of Staff Member: Trial-Mod

Explanation: So I was AFK in spawn and I was tabbed out. I came back to find that I had been killed in spawn so I made an RDM report ( I didn't know who had killed me ). Adolf Responded and dragged me up to the court roof. He asked me who killed me and of course, I had no clue because I was tabbed out. He then stops moving, I'm guessing to check logs then comes back, points at a PADP car and then says the most ridiculous things ever. He says that spawn is a non RP zone so he isn't going to do anything about it. My favorite part was when I asked him if you were allowed to RDM is spawn and he said " as long as you don't kill too many people" and " if its 2 or 3 people ( that you RDMed ) then it's fine ". Overall this is completely stupid and makes no sense at all.

Evidence: https://medal.tv/clips/10409162/d1337ud8LRRn
Witnesses: N/A

Maroni

Staff Manager
Name:lordcarrot
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:449805685
Date & Time Of Incident: 13/11/19 approximatly 7:30pm

Member Of Staff Name:
Adolf Gutenberg
Rank Of Staff Member: Trial-Mod

Explanation: So I was AFK in spawn and I was tabbed out. I came back to find that I had been killed in spawn so I made an RDM report ( I didn't know who had killed me ). Adolf Responded and dragged me up to the court roof. He asked me who killed me and of course, I had no clue because I was tabbed out. He then stops moving, I'm guessing to check logs then comes back, points at a PADP car and then says the most ridiculous things ever. He says that spawn is a non RP zone so he isn't going to do anything about it. My favorite part was when I asked him if you were allowed to RDM is spawn and he said " as long as you don't kill too many people" and " if its 2 or 3 people ( that you RDMed ) then it's fine ". Overall this is completely stupid and makes no sense at all.

Evidence: https://medal.tv/clips/10409162/d1337ud8LRRn
Witnesses: N/A
I agree with you fully that this was not handled correctly and I've gone ahead and taken the first steps to ensure this does not happen again. Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom